Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

The ‘Deal’ won’t be ‘better’,  obviously, the EU will see to that

Mounts says it will be. Take it up with him.

why leave if it isn’t?

Surely we can just wave our sovereignty in Pierre & Gunther’s faces and demand what we want now??? That’s why we left after all.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I’m afraid I’m not for letting those who pushed for this get off the hook so easily. They have what they wanted, it’s now time that decision was rightly held to account. I’m not doing anything to scupper it, and never have done, but there has been claims of sovereignty, more control, being held back from opening up to the world...ok, fair enough - now deliver. 

More money for the NHS, more money for schools, affordable housing, greater business opportunities....more fish! Come on lads, let’s have at you - I want to see the strategy, not platitudes, not slogans. Its your time to prove this was all worth it.

I hope the people you believed in knew what they were doing. I hope you did.

I voted to remain.

If it goes tits up the finger shouldn’t be pointed at Dave And Barbara from Barnsley, it should be pointed at the spineless politicians who didn’t think this through and gave us two frigging options for the most important vote in our life. 

If you give the vote to the people you have to accept that in amongst the people there are idiots who don’t have a clue what exactly they are voting for stay or leave. 

I don’t want it all to go tits up just to have a smugness about me and say I told you so. I want the country to thrive.

Just now, Spider said:

Mounts says it will be. Take it up with him.

why leave if it isn’t?

Surely we can just wave our sovereignty in Pierre & Gunther’s faces and demand what we want now??? That’s why we left after all.

The deal with the EU will be similar to where we are now, the opportunity to create new deals with rest of the world will be where we should gain, even if the overall picture remains no different to where we currently are, I’ll be pleased we have left. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

The deal with the EU will be similar to where we are now, the opportunity to create new deals with rest of the world will be where we should gain, even if the overall picture remains no different to where we currently are, I’ll be pleased we have left. 

I love you, you’re completely barking mad. Never change ❤️

17 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I voted to remain.

If it goes tits up the finger shouldn’t be pointed at Dave And Barbara from Barnsley, it should be pointed at the spineless politicians who didn’t think this through and gave us two frigging options for the most important vote in our life. 

If you give the vote to the people you have to accept that in amongst the people there are idiots who don’t have a clue what exactly they are voting for stay or leave. 

I don’t want it all to go tits up just to have a smugness about me and say I told you so. I want the country to thrive.

I’m a bit tired of not pointing the finger at Dave from Barnsley, we’ve been through why alienation across the UK has happened, and the duping into blaming the EU for parliament’s failure. Sovereignty indeed.

Come on Dave, Gayle, Mounts, RW, Farage, Johnson, Patel etc you’ve bleated for long enough - it’s the great British public’s chance to shine - nothing is ‘stopping’ you now.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

I’m a bit tired of not pointing the finger at Dave from Barnsley, we’ve been through why alienation across the UK has happened, and the duping into blaming the EU for parliament’s failure. Sovereignty indeed.

Come on Dave, Gayle, Mounts, RW, Farage, Johnson, Patel etc you’ve bleated for long enough - it’s the great British public’s chance to shine - nothing is ‘stopping’ you now.

I agree

If it goes tits up, it's on those who voted for it and those tasked with making the deals

If it's shit, I'm going to be reminding those who voted leave

If it's not, fantastic

I'll enjoy the benefits

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m not fussed if it’s worse, better or same. Just wanted to leave.  And I’ll still stick my neck out and say it’ll work out fine and dandy. 

Good fucking grief. Finally we have it. 

Fuck off logic, so long facts, tara experience and expertise - welcome to the age of gut feelings.

Its like the Enlightenment never happened.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Fuck off logic, so long facts, tara experience and expertise - welcome to the age of gut feelings.

He’s not even sticking his neck out though.

His neck will be busy glugging €2 San Miguel down it in a Benidorm Rose and Crown whilst this all plays out.

Its basically letting the dog shit on the pavement and leaving others to pick it up. Or just stand in it.

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

There’ll be some backtracking shortly when he realises what he’s said.

52 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I voted to remain.

This is all down on Cameron if it goes to shit. 

31 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

There are no facts, only guess work I’m guessing it’ll be fine, you and your ilk are guessing it’ll be shite. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper