Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

9 minutes ago, royal white said:

That’s a really cool story that’s just missing a couple of unicorns 

It’s so sad that this type of bollocks from one loon is used to diss the U.K. leaving the EU.  Some really sad cunts reside in the U.K. most wear blue berets with yellow stars, they should get a life. 

2 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Worked and met with folk from all over the World over the years, never known this country to be so insular these days in England, i suppose the Daily Mail and the Sun have succeeded in brainwashing people reading those rags.

Yep. 

Mission accomplished

• Members
13 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I don’t want EU to collapse, not sure why you think that I would.  Let’s hope remoaners carry on, forget about the EU and steer clear of sharp objects for a while. 

Astonishing that the 'other side' can't understand the difference between thinking the EU will ultimately fail and wanting it to fail. I would be very surprised if people who voted to regain our sovereignty wanted bad things for our European neighbours and friends. Quite the contrary.

The march towards a federal Europe will now, hopefully, be stopped or at the very least stalled for a long time. I believe there are around 4 more of the 27 having doubts now and we may well see more defections now they have seen that you can get out, however tortuous the path.

Had it stayed simply a trading bloc, I am sure none of this would ever have happened. Europhiles should blame Maastricht and the Federalists; not people who wisely voted to get out as they saw the way things were heading.

• Members
12 hours ago, Spider said:

I'm a bit busy now, but I reckon somewhere in the bowels of these threads you have said the EU is a "failed project" or "doomed to fail" or " a waste of time and it needs scrapping"

I think you know you've said it too. 

It's ok. The point is that you can't expect people who didn't want to leave to suddenly beleive it will work. I wouldn't expect you to change your opinion either if you'd "lost".

What you're suggesting is mind control. It's a bit weird mate.

Where you have gone in recent times.

• Members
7 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

funny it’s a brain fart when you don’t agree with it, you think your some kind of intellectual superior being, I think your bit of a prick. 

...and the 'Understatement of the Year Award' goes to....................................

• Members
4 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

He was banging on about St George’s Day celebrations at work. Magnificent on every level, beyond satire. 

You and your cohorts are fucking laughable. Admit it, you would love the UK to fail just to be able to say you were right. I notice a big 'C' of 'played a blinder Theresa' fame rushing to your assistance. Can't let it go.

All tarred with the same brush. Incapable of seeing creeping federalism; happy to be sycophants.

All this shit you lot are throwing up is just a tantrum in the immediate aftermath of the 31st January deadline passing. You'll calm down eventually but will continue to magnify every negative and ignore every positive until eventually all your bitterness just peters out with the passing of time.

6 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

You and your cohorts are fucking laughable. Admit it, you would love the UK to fail just to be able to say you were right. I notice a big 'C' of 'played a blinder Theresa' fame rushing to your assistance. Can't let it go.

All tarred with the same brush. Incapable of seeing creeping federalism; happy to be sycophants.

All this shit you lot are throwing up is just a tantrum in the immediate aftermath of the 31st January deadline passing. You'll calm down eventually but will continue to magnify every negative and ignore every positive until eventually all your bitterness just peters out with the passing of time.

The chief trifle bothered himself enters the building. 😀

• Members
1 hour ago, Spider said:

Yeah, fuck him.

We’re the best nation on Earth.

After Spain.

Another cock head comment. Factor in time of life son and the ability to do these things via a hardworking and rewarding career.

Head down, arse up and it might be an option for you one day (if they don't decide on internment for gingers of course).

• Members
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

Bestest is us obvs because I live here, Churchill and Fawlty Towers.

Second bestest is USA because of Donald Trump and they helped us beat the Hun.

Worstest is Venezuela because of something to do with Jeremy Corbyn and communerism what I read on twitter.

Poor for you.

We have given the world the chosen language of international trade; the best system of government yet devised and, as you well know,  huge amounts of cultural and sporting influence belying our relatively small size in global terms.

You lot can slag the UK or England all you want to but, deep down, you know these things to be true.

Haters gotta hate and cunts will be cunts. Inescapable facts of life.

2 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Poor for you.

We have given the world the chosen language of international trade; the best system of government yet devised and, as you well know,  huge amounts of cultural and sporting influence belying our relatively small size in global terms.

You lot can slag the UK or England all you want to but, deep down, you know these things to be true.

👏🏻👏🏻

Well glad I had another early night (other than just being up with the youngest now) 

So, just let me see if I’ve got this right, it seems if you don’t rank nations in terms of bestest in the whole wide world, you’re a commie, traitor etc

If you don’t agree with someone it’s a valid position it shoot (or perhaps torture) them to death (I’ll admit I have Esco on ignore so I might not of got the more subtle nuances of his position)

Kent is a prick

Spider is strange

I’m an oxygen thief (?)

Bolty appears has confused us with Greece or else he thinks the world’s political systems run on constitutional monarchies without executive power (although to be fair to him both Australia and Spain do which is where he seems to spend the bulk of his time) However, I don’t want to be too harsh as I’d still like the trifle recipe as we’re having a ‘foods of the world day’ at work and I don’t want to let the side down.

RW is still cheerleader in chief 👏🏻

Right then, reassuring to know nothing’s changed.

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Well glad I had another early night (other than just being up with the youngest now) 

So, just let me see if I’ve got this right, it seems if you don’t rank nations in terms of bestest in the whole wide world, you’re a commie, traitor etc

If you don’t agree with someone it’s a valid position it shoot (or perhaps torture) them to death (I’ll admit I have Esco on ignore so I might not of got the more subtle nuances of his position)

Kent is a prick

Spider is strange

I’m an oxygen thief (?)

Bolty appears has confused us with Greece or else he thinks the world’s political systems run on constitutional monarchies without executive power (although to be fair to him both Australia and Spain do which is where he seems to spend the bulk of his time) However, I don’t want to be too harsh as I’d still like the trifle recipe as we’re having a ‘foods of the world day’ at work and I don’t want to let the side down.

You won’t get many who will disagree With the highlighted points. 

the rest is pretty much the usual shite you come out with. Consistent as always 😉

1 hour ago, royal white said:

You won’t get many who will disagree With the highlighted points. 

the rest is pretty much the usual shite you come out with. Consistent as always 😉

You mean the three stooges? I’d widen your echo chamber a bit my cheerleader friend 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

3 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Kent is a prick

Spider is strange

I’m an oxygen thief (?)

You are an oxygen thief correct 

Kent is sound and spider is spider 

and I wasn’t referring to people who disagree with me more Some societal undesirables. 

but without wanting to spend too much time on it people like yourself who have a burning desire to see the country fail post brexit are sad,no mark and worthless and should be ashamed. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

You are an oxygen thief correct 

Kent is sound and spider is spider 

and I wasn’t referring to people who disagree with me more Some societal undesirables. 

but without wanting to spend too much time on it people like yourself who have a burning desire to see the country fail post brexit are sad,no mark and worthless and should be ashamed. 

Spider is Spider? Well what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Royal White secretly loves me. And whilst his contributions will become more sporadic as the brexit negotiations roll on (He struggles when the grown up stuff gets a bit complex so just shouts and rants instead), I am still very fond of him too.

The rest of you are ace but have a slightly skewed view of things, nothing more. It doesn’t make you bad people but you have frighted Youri away which I can’t forgive you for.

Anyway, good fucking morning, let’s all have a splendid day.

8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Poor for you.

Don't forget to add our famous sense of humour to your list!

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

Spider is Spider? Well what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Royal White secretly loves me. And whilst his contributions will become more sporadic as the brexit negotiations roll on (He struggles when the grown up stuff gets a bit complex so just shouts and rants instead), I am still very fond of him too.

The rest of you are ace but have a slightly skewed view of things, nothing more. It doesn’t make you bad people but you have frighted Youri away which I can’t forgive you for.

Anyway, good fucking morning, let’s all have a splendid day.

As does Escobubble, the cheeky little so and so. Can’t say I’ve ever been very fond of his aggressive rants, which is why it’s just a nicer place to be with his volume turned down a bit.

Although I am going to be breathing doubly hard in Edinburgh next week to steal as much as I can.

Right, it’s Archer’s omnibus time.

8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Poor for you.

Come home Bolty, we need more of your types, we seem to be breeding folk who hate being British, embarrassed by our culture and history and who’s lips quiver under the slightest whiff of choppy waters.