Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0-3 Boro

bolton va va

• Moderators

Madine made a good chance for himself and that was about it

Thought we could have dealt with traore better for the first goal but as the game went on it was apparent he's quite good and we coulent get near him

Biggest problem again was the absence of anything in midfield and most of that was down to Pratley

Morais shouldn't be played on the left again

Sooner vela and Ameobi are back the better but that still won't improve the massive hole we have in the middle

Madine made a good chance for himself and that was about it

Thought we could have dealt with traore better for the first goal but as the game went on it was apparent he's quite good and we coulent get near him

Biggest problem again was the absence of anything in midfield and most of that was down to Pratley

Morais shouldn't be played on the left again

Sooner vela and Ameobi are back the better but that still won't improve the massive hole we have in the middle

We played 5 in midfield so the gap can not be done to one person.

Derik and Karacam were non existent.

I thought the set up was miles better today. Traore was the difference. Would like to see the foul on Moralis again it looked a bad one to us.

People round us were arguing as some were slagging players off others wanted to back the team.

We desperately need a win.

We are wank. Boardroom shit is going to consign us to relegation again.

Understrength and I don't see what these loan players offer, Robinson was total wank, the wrong fullback came off.

That was shit today, fucking really shit. We are in for some real twattings.

Some right women on here man up you wankers. We've played a raft of teams on a different finacial footing to us what do you expect? We all need to dig in show some support for the team and hope for the best, if your not up for it fuck off and do something else on a saturday.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Moderators

We played 5 in midfield so the gap can not be done to one person.

Derik and Karacam were non existent.

I thought the set up was miles better today. Traore was the difference. Would like to see the foul on Moralis again it looked a bad one to us.

People round us were arguing as some were slagging players off others wanted to back the team.

We desperately need a win.

Nah not just down to him but hes the one I expect much more from based on what he's suggested he can do previously, he should be motoring around and getting a grip of the game but it passed him by

the 3rd was a howler but irrelevant to the outcome

Alnwick is the best we have imo, made a good save 2nd half prefer him to Howard

We sit in the ESL and sat directly behind that shot. Swerved last minute, dipped, through bodies - wasn't quite as bad as it looks on the highlights reel. He has to be number one going forward I think.

Traore's performance was as good a single performance I've seen against us outside the premier league. Robinson had a really tough game and, yes, got done lots of times but by a very good player and I thought he stuck with it well.

Players on their bench would be by far the best players on our team.

Madine crafted two opportunities for himself. The rest got outclassed today.

Some right women on here man up you wankers. We've played a raft of teams on a different finacial footing to us what do you expect? We all need to dig in show some support for the team and hope for the best, if your not up for it fuck off and do something else on a saturday.

correct, had to stay off Facebook tonight folk slagging Anderson and the club????????

Boro had better players than us, they mostly looked bigger & stronger than us, Traore was an absolute nuisance & Robinson will have nightmares about him ( though i'm not sure Taylor would have done any better with him ) & they deserved to win.......but i thought the scoreline was harsh on us & that this was a better performance against a good team  & their keeper made a few good saves, especially a couple from the excellent Madine.

We've got a very good manager, Vela & Ameobi to come back,Madine looking a good player at this level, far better team spirit & fighting spirit than the Lennon team & easier games to come, so i'm not throwing the towel in yet in what was always going to be a tough season.

• Site Supporter

Traore's performance was as good a single performance I've seen against us outside the premier league. Robinson had a really tough game and, yes, got done lots of times but by a very good player and I thought he stuck with it well.

Players on their bench would be by far the best players on our team.

Madine crafted two opportunities for himself. The rest got outclassed today.

Agreed.

Boro had better players than us, they mostly looked bigger & stronger than us, Traore was an absolute nuisance & Robinson will have nightmares about him ( though i'm not sure Taylor would have done any better with him ) & they deserved to win.......but i thought the scoreline was harsh on us & that this was a better performance against a good team & their keeper made a few good saves, especially a couple from the excellent Madine.

We've got a very good manager, Vela & Ameobi to come back,Madine looking a good player at this level, far better team spirit & fighting spirit than the Lennon team & easier games to come, so i'm not throwing the towel in yet in what was always going to be a tough season.

This

I actually thought we played ok.

First goal should have been stronger in the tackle (beevers), but there front 2 cost c£25m quid.

Third goal moved like anything, but perhaps should have been saved.

We had a few efforts, but overall deserved to lose,

Let's be level headed about who we have played.

2 teams that have come out of the prem last year (hull and boro) so we were 2 divisions abort last year, 2 teams with massive wage bills (Derby and Leeds), Derby was £40m a year a few years back. And then we have got a couple of draws away from home.

Not sure we could have expected a lot more.

Big game, comes on Tuesday, but let's be honest, we were lucky to win at home and got battered away last season.

But let's all be honest, 4th from bottom and stayaing up would be a great achievement.