Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Annual weightloss/get fit thread

gonzo

October complete fucked it for me. 3 big weekends, couple of daylight finishes, a gin festival and re-entered the pie zone in dramatic fasion. Tried in vain to sort it before my trip to euro Disney last week but didn’t do very well.

It’s mad how your mindset can completely go. 

Gonna have to attack December as I really can’t be arsed with going into Jan with it all to do again. 

Winter is shit. I just want mash potatoes covered in gravy and pints in pubs with big fires :D

Edited by gonzo

51 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Winter is shit. I just want mash potatoes covered in gravy and pints in pubs with big fires :D

Met my dad for tea last night once we got back from Accy. Went in with all intentions of having chicken breast and jacket potato and salad. Ended up with a pile of roast beef, a mountain of roast potato-sized chips, veg and gravy. Then went to Spar on the way home for some cookies, Haribo, chocolate brownies and custard. Think I'd have been better off going on the piss all day.

• Members
1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Met my dad for tea last night once we got back from Accy. Went in with all intentions of having chicken breast and jacket potato and salad. Ended up with a pile of roast beef, a mountain of roast potato-sized chips, veg and gravy. Then went to Spar on the way home for some cookies, Haribo, chocolate brownies and custard. Think I'd have been better off going on the piss all day.

By the sounds of it with that game and the aftermath you can be forgiven 😁

• Members

Couple of years ago I failed at getting a book published for fitness and weight loss. Basically didn’t have the profile for it to sell, so I made it into a poster which is many high schools in the country.

Im having another attempt at it, if i get knocked back again I’ll flog it to the NHS in the form of a pamphlet.

I might roll it out in here when it’s finished hopefully when the season finishes and I get some time.

I got told to maybe start a YouTube channel but I haven’t got the time to constantly post videos, but if I got enough interest I might start it on here.

How about like the Gardner’s club we start up a fat fuck club on here? Folk interested can join and post progress and tips just try and inspire each other? Weekly weigh ins etc  Rudy can chip in with his nuggets and the keen runners etc can chip in

incan tell folk where is doing the best deals on quality street and celebrations

like our very own fat club  

just an idea chaps!

• Members
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Frandsen 08?

Maybe 😁

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

How about like the Gardner’s club we start up a fat fuck club on here? Folk interested can join and post progress and tips just try and inspire each other? Weekly weigh ins etc  Rudy can chip in with his nuggets and the keen runners etc can chip in

incan tell folk where is doing the best deals on quality street and celebrations

just an idea chaps!

I’d suggest getting Christmas out of the way just would be easier 

29 minutes ago, Traf said:

All sounds a bit sausagefest-y to me.

So you’re in then 

On 24/11/2019 at 11:49, Escobarp said:

just an idea chaps!

are we going to have to post nudes with measurements?