Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

4 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Nixon (I know) seems pretty confident that if the FV deal goes tits up, Fawaz is standing by with his bid, don't know how long that would take to complete though.

id take him over bassini. atleast we will be stable.

Just now, sleepingindian said:

id take him over bassini. atleast we will be stable.

Maybe, the forest fans don’t seem to think the same? But then if the club exists it’s better than nothing.

33 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Nixon (I know) seems pretty confident that if the FV deal goes tits up, Fawaz is standing by with his bid, don't know how long that would take to complete though.

If take him now over FV. Couldn’t give a toss about his record at Forest at least he’s some money. 

12 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Some of the Forest fans can't grasp that

1. We already ARE in the shit

2. We know what it's like to have a bandit in charge

3. We'd still take their crackpot over not existing anymore

Thick.

True. Forest have been a bit of a show, with changing managers every two minutes but nowhere near the level we have. 

They spent money under Fawaz, albeit not very well sometimes (clough) which is more than we’ve done in recent time. 

I’d take him. At least the guys got the money. 

Just now, whiteyboy said:

The Preston game was due to be played at Leyland wasn’t it?

That’s what I thought, says the senior players have protested but why couldn’t the younger lads not just have played then 

If fawaz was interested in buying the club it wouldn’t of took much to trump FV  with the money only showing interest in the hotel up to now doesn’t boad well the clocks ticking . I think if FV falls through this week it’s going to be game over and the vultures are just looking at the real estate 

24 minutes ago, JJ10 said:

True. Forest have been a bit of a show, with changing managers every two minutes but nowhere near the level we have. 

They spent money under Fawaz, albeit not very well sometimes (clough) which is more than we’ve done in recent time. 

Been on it all afternoon with me, one of them saying I'd bet on you going down again if he was in charge we were in court, players not paid, no kit. Seemingly no grasp where we're currently at.

"I'd take a phoenix club over Fawaz" Ah right yeah we'll just do that then hey.

4 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

If fawaz was interested in buying the club it wouldn’t of took much to trump FV  with the money only showing interest in the hotel up to now doesn’t boad well the clocks ticking . I think if FV falls through this week it’s going to be game over and the vultures are just looking at the real estate 

He can't trump anybody as FV are the admins preferred bidders, until that status has disappeared Fawaz cannot make a move for the club.

10 minutes ago, ROVERS F.C. said:

Looking grim for you lot...shambles and hard to watch unfold.

How the hell can you even hope to start the season like this?

We can't, make or break next week imo.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Okocha10 said:

That’s what I thought, says the senior players have protested but why couldn’t the younger lads not just have played then 

Maybe it's because they support and are showing solidarity towards the stance being made by the senior players. This highlights the shit we're in because of the action or lack of, by the EFL, administrators and all other uninterested parties.

39 minutes ago, JJ10 said:

And wouldn't it be a breath of fresh air to have an owner that sacks a half decent manager every 3 months, imagine the fun we'd have instead of our policy since of the last 7ish years of letting a manager be as crap & as boring as he wants to be, for as long as he wants to be, plus a year.