Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, RoadRunnerFan said:

Howard was the non club bank account that the EFL funds went into the hotel bank account? It has also been alleged that that's where the salaries were paid from in Feb. 

No, it’s the one that was used in Jan I think

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Is it possible that some transfer fees received also didn’t hit BWFC bank account? 

It’s possible that the transfer fees were loaned against, and this amount may not have made it to the club accounts, the loans did though.

15 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

It’s possible that the transfer fees were loaned against, and this amount may not have made it to the club accounts, the loans did though.

So Ken might've "pocketed" the money from transfers, then loaned back the amount to the club, using the factoring method that you were talking about a while ago.

Giving him a bit of profit...

Edited by Mantra

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Why would someone, if he was in the know or otherwise, allow the name of a secret bidder to be leaked and potentially destroy the deal? More importantly, why would you, as a supposed Bolton supporter, keep badgering him for a name when, if you're as bright as you portray yourself, would know the dangers of a name not currently in the public domain, being leaked just to satisfy your curiosity?

This. In big letters on a bed sheet please.

4 minutes ago, Mantra said:

So Ken might've "pocketed" the money from transfers, then loaned back the amount to the club, using the factoring method that you were talking about a while ago.

Would that make him some profit?

No so he would go to the factoring company and say “I’m due £6m over 12 months”.

The factoring company pay out say £5.8M.m immediately, KA pockets this, possibly putting some back in to the club as a ‘loan’, possibly not.

The buying club pays every 6 months, this goes in to the club accounts as expected, but isn’t used to pay down the debt. 

Fairly easy to see how he profits from that scenario.

• Site Supporter

People are suggesting that dodgy transactions will be hidden by NDA’s but will it not be exposed when accounts are eventually filed?

Edited by Steejay

I don't know about all you, but I'm excited for April 2.

This new owner interview can't come soon enough. Found myself, out of boredom, watching Ken and Dean's first media interviews when they bought the club. Makes for uncomfortable watching in hindsight.

1 minute ago, Steejay said:

People are suggesting that dodgy transactions will be hidden by NDA’s but will it not come out when accounts are eventually filed?

Unlikely to be under NDA but also unlikely to show in accounts unless they occurred after the acquisition, even then they would be just ‘extraordinary events’

2 minutes ago, Steejay said:

People are suggesting that dodgy transactions will be hidden by NDA’s but will it not be exposed when accounts are eventually filed?

The factoring method described above would likely see any alleged 'skimming' hidden in finance charges. The fees received would still be shown gross in the asset disposals.

Just now, Howardroark said:

Unlikely to be under NDA but also unlikely to show in accounts unless they occurred after the acquisition, even then they would be just ‘extraordinary events’

Giving Jason Lowe a two year contract was pretty fuckin extraordinary

2 minutes ago, Mantra said:

I don't know about all you, but I'm excited for April 2.

This new owner interview can't come soon enough. Found myself, out of boredom, watching Ken and Dean's first media interviews when they bought the club. Makes for uncomfortable watching in hindsight.

Think you need dowload Netflix or buy a jigsaw mate.

5 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Just two simple questions, Howard

1. How did the club manage to  get through the 2017/18 season without the Madine money?
  2. Who has provided you with the information that you have published on WW and what exacty is your relationship with them?

1. As I have said before, Moonshift provided loans via KA, and the Madine money did make it to the club, it didn’t make it to the factoring company, allegedly.

2. Aren’t you supposed to read me my rights first?

Edited by Howardroark
A

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

1. As I have said before, Moonshift provided loans via KA, and the Madine money did make it to the club, it didn’t make it to the factoring company. 

I thought you already told Chris your source?

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

1. As I have said before, Moonshift provided loans via KA, and the Madine money did make it to the club, it didn’t make it to the factoring company. 

1. You seem to be alleging something very serious, Howard. Have you reported this to the EFL or any other authority and if so when?

2. It was a simple question, Howard