Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Plumpest pig you’ve ever podged

miamiwhite

Due to the discrimation dicks and Manc Wanderer, I’ve been forced to ask this question :D

Leigh White is already the clear favourite here for banging a porker whose legs couldn’t not spread wider than two chalets on Lancaster Legs Wide Open.com

My largest lass was around the time of Sumo wreslting on Channel 4......she became affectionately known as Plump Truck.

• Site Supporter

Many years ago, I won the ‘Grimmy’ contest at college in Ormskirk - we all put 50p in and the winner was the one that had the last dance with the ugliest or fattest bird. Anyway I didn’t have anything else lined up and I ended up shagging this pig. Obviously I got ripped from everyone the next day.

Three months later and I was assigned to Shevington High on teaching practice. I walked into the staff room on the first morning and guess who’s sat there troughing her breakfast? I nearly turned round and run out. Put me off teaching for ever.

• Site Supporter
On 19/04/2019 at 07:59, Steejay said:

Many years ago, I won the ‘Grimmy’ contest at college in Ormskirk - we all put 50p in and the winner was the one that had the last dance with the ugliest or fattest bird. Anyway I didn’t have anything else lined up and I ended up shagging this pig. Obviously I got ripped from everyone the next day.

Three months later and I was assigned to Shevington High on teaching practice. I walked into the staff room on the first morning and guess who’s sat there troughing her breakfast? I nearly turned round and run out. Put me off teaching for ever.

We used to play the same game when out with my work mates. Everyone put a pound in and winner is the one copping off with the ugliest bint.

Nobody was getting much in the way of action until one of the lads started chatting up a munter. The lad holding the prize money walked up to her and gave her £15 but said nothing. The lad was a bit annoyed. 

• 1 year later...
On 18/04/2019 at 20:24, miamiwhite said:

Due to the discrimation dicks and Manc Wanderer, I’ve been forced to ask this question :D

Leigh White is already the clear favourite here for banging a porker whose legs couldn’t not spread wider than two chalets on Lancaster Legs Wide Open.com

My largest lass was around the time of Sumo wreslting on Channel 4......she became affectionately known as Plump Truck.

Fat Fucking Kim  ( I think you kid had a go to)

I had a few turns 

and me and my mate had Tres and turns on it 

was a bar made in dancers for a bit im talking1994 

when I was down on it had to shove her belly in just so I could get my tounge in

was the only minty minge ive had it fucking hummed

Big Suzie. She was a sizeable unit. 

Bank Holiday a few years back. 

Weekend of desperados, strongbow and pizza culminating on myself and Big suzie having fun both downstairs in the bog and in my room. Next morning my mate said "How did you do that?" i said she was that bad and the response was "  no how did you two fat cunts g fit in the downstairs bog" 

Finished the weekend playing crazy golf in Blackpool watching my mate eat grey chicken

• Members
1 hour ago, little whitt said:

I had a few turns 

when I was down on it had to shove her belly in just so I could get my tounge in

God I’ve missed you 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, little whitt said:

just remembered Another 

it passed out on my couch 

I went bed 

she appeard at the bed room door I thought fuck me there is 3 of her

It’s ace to have you back.

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, little whitt said:

I had a few turns 

Who was the one who lived a few doors up from the Dancers, fancied herself as a fortune teller?  About 20yrs ago, she was a unit!