Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers v Coventry

gonzo

I know who we’re playing and when. As long as the club let me know how much I’m paying for it those 3 things are all I care about 

how we got there, why we haven’t got there yet, why your paying that amount is irrelevant and cannot be influenced by anyone on here 

so, chill out, stop wasting your time on what ifs, I thinks & maybes and look forward to Saturday 

anything else is fugazi 

Two things that may be of relevance

The Administrator set a term that the company entering into the Heads of Terms would deposit a non returnable amount of £1m specifically for meeting the future crucial payments necessary for the purposes of preparing the club for the forthcoming season (para 6.10 page 10).

and

Ticket Master Sports Ltd is shown as an unsecured creditor for £60,352.01p (Appendix 5, page 5).

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00043026/filing-history

3 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

The Administrator set a term that the company entering into the Heads of Terms would deposit a non returnable amount of £1m specifically for meeting the future crucial payments necessary for the purposes of preparing the club for the forthcoming season (para 6.10 page 10).

and

Ticket Master Sports Ltd is shown as an unsecured creditor for £60,352.01p (Appendix 5, page 5).

Looks like you’ve nailed it. Nixon is saying it’s to do with unpaid bills.

52 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

and

Would it therefore be classed as preferential treatment to an unsecured creditor if Ticketmaster used the commissions earned to pay down the debt, rather than as a ‘new’ income?

Is the "lower tier" only due to trying to save costs (less stewards, not opening all the bars, etc)?

If they ever want to do that, would it make more sense to just open 2 of the 4 stands, e.g. East and North.    They're still only opening half the stadium, so should get the same cost savings, but could charge more for the people who would rather go upper tier.  

And could potentially only open the snack bars on the ground floor anyway, the upper tier lot could walk down.