Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Prince Andruw

kent_white

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Before your knickers get tangled round your bollocks 

Im not debating whether or not we SHOULD have a monarchy, I’m discussing the fact that the one we have has been an absolutely fucking brilliant example of one.

In one way, a monarchy is vastly outdated, bordering on bizarre. In other ways, it gives us an identity that - like it or not - is envied around the world.

Im talking specifically about the Queen here. She’s been given a job that she could genuinely do however she wants as she is moneyed and privileged. But she has chosen to dedicate her life to it for 70 years and done so with a grace and dignity that you have to respect on a personal level of nothing else.

Im not hand wringing, or cap-doffing here, I am simply describing how I see the way she has discharged her duties.

Lets compare her to Captain Bumblecunt shall we?

I'd consider myself to be pretty close to a republican but Spider's nailed it here.  Whatever the rights and wrongs of a monarchy she's done a belting job.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Cheese said:

You love the Queen. You're 1 rung lower than a flag shagger. You voted for Brexit. You're dumb, but you think you're clever. I get it. I understand.

Fine

Your joyless trudge to the crematorium will be an ulcer-inducing lifetime of bitter outbursts on the internet. Hating yourself for having to hold hands with capitalism whilst simultaneously bellowing to a disinterested world about its evils.

The hypocrisy and contradictions that form your daily dilemmas must give you blood pressure so high your arterial walls will be bulging like a fat lads undies.

But you get a free pass for Welly Baby. Which you also hate because it dared to bring joy.

14 minutes ago, Spider said:

Fine

Your joyless trudge to the crematorium will be an ulcer-inducing lifetime of bitter outbursts on the internet. Hating yourself for having to hold hands with capitalism whilst simultaneously bellowing to a disinterested world about its evils.

The hypocrisy and contradictions that form your daily dilemmas must give you blood pressure so high your arterial walls will be bulging like a fat lads undies.

But you get a free pass for Welly Baby. Which you also hate because it dared to bring joy.

Please write something and try to get it published! 👍😁

31 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

I'd consider myself to be pretty close to a republican but Spider's nailed it here.  Whatever the rights and wrongs of a monarchy she's done a belting job.

Aye that is pretty much where I am at as well. She is also doing this at nearly 100 years old, fair play to her👍

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

I don't think they do small talk. This lot speak to each other through their separate offices.

Its an institution, not a family.

I didn't think they sat down to watch Corrie after a chippy tea 😁. I would guess though that HRH would be kept informed of her offsprings shenagins by MI5. 

1 hour ago, Max Cherry said:

thanks Spider. Saved me replying to the predictable annoying argumentative patronising cheesy bell end.

Obviously Cheese knows best.

Fuck off why do I even bother engaging with him?Must be bored.  Get over Brexit as well you utter cunt it's because of patronising dicks like you and Lineker/Geldof/NIC etc that many folk voted for such a daft idea in the first place. Think on that Gorgonzola Breath. 

Woah. Hold on there my little cherry pie, you'll know when I'm patronising you.

I'll use a big font and simple words for starters.

That aside, and before you go picking arguments with folks for no reason, if you look back I've described many, many times how clear it was why people voted for brexit, and that whilst I don't agree, why it was understandable.

So wipe your chin, and trot on.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

I've often wondered how much 'action' Andrew saw in the Falklands.  The narrative at the time, and in his Emily Maitlis car crash interview, was he was flying helicopters under fire.  Got to say I'm skeptical.

Said he was shooting sea men all over the island during the falklands war