Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

22 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Still only 4% of cases have come from hospitality.

Its not where the problem is.

Gonzo, have a read of this and find me the 4%. This is where it was taken from. Page 15 and 21/22. See if you still think its 4% 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/national-covid-19-surveillance-reports

Edited by peelyfeet

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Based on this financial package, they’re expecting large swathes to end up in tier 3. Nailed on.

We’re next.

Just don't shut schools and childcare until I've been potted at work and don't have to combine WFH and home schooling with a toddler. 

I can't hack that shit again! 🤣 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Just don't shut schools and childcare until I've been potted at work and don't have to combine WFH and home schooling with a toddler. 

I can't hack that shit again! 🤣 

Bad enough with a 9 and 15 year old. No fucking way I could have coped with a toddler.

I remember years back when the missus was taken into hospital with kidney stones and then the youngest at 9 months old got sent home from nursery with conjunctivitis. I actually cried at one point. I was self employed and trying to juggle work, a baby, the eldest at primary and seeing the missus in hospital who was there for 3 weeks due to fuck ups.

Edited by Winchester White

2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Bad enough with a 9 and 15 year old. No fucking way I could have coped with a toddler.

I remember years back when the missus was taken into hospital with kidney stones and then the youngest at 9 months old got sent home from nursery with conjunctivitis. I actually cried at one point. I was self employed and trying to juggle work, a baby, the eldest at primary and seeing the missus in hospital who was there for 3 weeks due to fuck ups.

Sounds grim. 

2 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Yes but if you're a scouser you'll have to go to skelmersdale 

Aye a 21 years old from Aintree can’t go the local pub, even though they are as likely to die from Covid as they are being struck by lightning 

Yet a 90 year old from Skem with pre existing conditions can go to the boozer all day and night, even though they have a 1 in 4 chance of pegging it 

Madness 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, stevieb said:

Sounds grim. 

It was, but short lived. This year has been a long drawn out shitter for so many.

Fucking glad I am already on the happy pills, seems to have helped to me keep fairly level headed and not dip into the abyss. So many must be teetering right now.

4 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Aye a 21 years old from Aintree can’t go the local pub, even though they are as likely to die from Covid as they are being struck by lightning 

Yet a 90 year old from Skem with pre existing conditions can go to the boozer all day and night, even though they have a 1 in 4 chance of pegging it 

Madness 

Did you ever have the misfortune of going into any of the pubs in skem?  The ones on the beacon were ok, but in tanhouse and digmoor. Jesus.

• Moderators

Just checking something before I call our glorious leaders cocks

Last Saturday I couldn't meet friends in the garden but I could meet em in a pub

Now, I cant meet em in the pub but I can meet em in the garden

Confident im not