Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Or what’s actually proving to be better is not to be too quick to judge and determine something is a disaster before seeing how it pans out. 

post that in the politics thread as well 😎😎😎

now that’s the sensible tactic. Maybe folk will learn one day to not blow their load too early 

You could have a row in an empty room, you could.

We are where we are. You have to play the cards in your hand. It is what it is. Let’s look forward and sort apprenticeships out etc etc etc

• Replies 45.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Escobarp

• Spider

• Tonge moor green jacket

• boltondiver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My uncle lost his battle to this in Royal Bolton this morning, so he will be one of today’s numbers.  last rites over the phone held by a nurse with no family there. made an exception yester

That was one of the loveliest things to ever happen. Stood in my garden sobbing like a baby! Proud to work for the NHS 👏👏👏👏❤️

I’ve sat with my mum who is slipping away, literally breathing her last today. She idolises the Queen, and whilst she didn’t in all likelihood hear that, I know she would have loved every single

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Spider said:

You could have a row in an empty room, you could.

We are where we are. You have to play the cards in your hand. It is what it is. Let’s look forward and sort apprenticeships out etc etc etc

Going out in my tvr later. No arguments here 😎

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Going out in my tvr later. No arguments here 😎

Take spares

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Or what’s actually proving to be better is not to be too quick to judge and determine something is a disaster before seeing how it pans out. 

post that in the politics thread as well 😎😎😎

now that’s the sensible tactic. Maybe folk will learn one day to not blow their load too early 

Well I think we look to be doing it right in 2021 after the mistakes made in 2020, we're not there yet, but it's looking good for us 

Seems the government have learned what does and doesn't work

The next big test comes on April 12th 

4 minutes ago, Zico said:

Well I think we look to be doing it right in 2021 after the mistakes made in 2020, we're not there yet, but it's looking good for us 

Seems the government have learned what does and doesn't work

The next big test comes on April 12th 

I would agree wholeheartedly.

So what you are saying is we were faced with a crisis we had no experience of managing , struggled (badly at the outset) but have learned and now appear to be managing it well all things considered? 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

So what you are saying is we were faced with a crisis we had no experience of managing , struggled (badly at the outset) but have learned and now appear to be managing it well all things considered? 

I agree

But the clamour to travel to Spain Greece etc is getting louder and louder.

I think that may undo the hard work if allowed too soon. As shit as it is. 

11 minutes ago, Spider said:

I agree

But the clamour to travel to Spain Greece etc is getting louder and louder.

I think that may undo the hard work if allowed too soon. As shit as it is. 

I don’t think polls show that, esp with France being in the state it’s in

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I don’t think polls show that, esp with France being in the state it’s in

Depends who you ask.

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not quite, i believe the decisions on timings of lockdowns were more measured rather than wholy due to a lack of experience, and now they know better than to repeat such mistakes because other countries have shown how it's done 

Which makes me wonder what France and Italy have been playing at, unless it's just bad luck, but I doubt it

• Site Supporter

Cases would be lower too if cunts would actually isolate when required. Latest numbers from ons on this were shocking and show that irrespective of whatever mistakes authorities may have made, a lot of soul searching is required by some.

Thankfully, the vaccines are preventing many from getting ill and dead.

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Cases would be lower too if cunts would actually isolate when required. Latest numbers from ons on this were shocking and show that irrespective of whatever mistakes authorities may have made, a lot of soul searching is required by some.

Thankfully, the vaccines are preventing many from getting ill and dead.

I get both sides some folk simply can’t afford to isolate 

6 hours ago, Escobarp said:

For it all changed the day that Army bloke turned up at the Press Briefing and explained it was a big task but we will get it right. 
Instead of politicians coming up with slogans and appointing their mates. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Ani said:

For it all changed the day that Army bloke turned up at the Press Briefing and explained it was a big task but we will get it right. 
Instead of politicians coming up with slogans and appointing their mates. 

Aye.

And his reward was Boris saying thanks then taking 10,000 soldiers off him 😁

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I get both sides some folk simply can’t afford to isolate 

How many do you think in all reality?

I'd suggest it's very few. Either that or a large proportion of the population are being paid nine tenths of fuck all.

Another bandwagon expanded by the media.

Many refusing to get tested too. A lot of these individuals are far from skint, but on the other hand are comfortable and just don't want their way of life being affected for a couple of weeks. A lot of selfish behaviour. 

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'd suggest it's very few. Either that or a large proportion of the population are being paid nine tenths of fuck all.

Many refusing to get tested too. A lot of these individuals are far from skint, but on the other hand are comfortable and just don't want their way of life being affected for a couple of weeks. A lot of selfish behaviour. 

I reckon there’s a big chunk of folk who just tip working tax qualification and other benefits who will get no help with rent or mortgage etc 

Yes there will be some genuine cunts just blatantly being awkward but it’s not just about the low income category 

9 hours ago, Spider said:

Traf must be loving it 🙄

Superb, mate.

Everytime we see some light at the end of the tunnel, it's actually just another Tory cunt with a torch coming to tell us to put our plans back a further 3 months.

11 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Relatively recent studies tend to show about 40% of working adults have savings of less than £1,000, with millions having savings of less less than £100.

46 minutes ago, stevieb said:

10 deaths. 

Get pubs open you cunts.

Or village pub announced yesterday that it's now permanently closed. When I moved here 17 years ago, there were 4 pubs and a "club" now we're down to just the club