Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Just now, Farrelli said:

That's going to help. 

I believe it will. Will hopefully stop at least one more scruffy cunt from doing something like that. And he deserves it anyway so it’s a double win. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be my last post in this thread but here’s a story. When I was a kid I played football and I was decent, got a few player of the year trophies, I was fuckin rapid and scored goals for fu

Woah baby...Im not angry!  You say  "Thats where those boos come from. Misaligned cultural battles." Im saying they dont, and know for an absolute fact they dont. Ive been over why they

I looked into my history a few years back so thought I should share.    I was born in Bolton to a Jamaican Mam, and English Dad My Mam was born in Kingston, Jamaica, owd fella like me was

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I believe it will. Will hopefully stop at least one more scruffy cunt from doing something like that. And he deserves it anyway so it’s a double win. 

What, encouraging vigilantes to go and dish out justice ? That will just escalate things.

Just now, Farrelli said:

What, encouraging vigilantes to go and dish out justice ? That will just escalate things.

But it would make a number of these wet Scruffy cunts think twice before doing something like that. It is upto the police though to sort this out but it’s not happening is it?

Why is that punishment suitable compared to the boy who got prison for pissing “next” to a memorial and someone losing their job for a white lives matter banner? It isn’t. 

Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Unlike pushing statues in rivers you mean? 🤔

Thing is we all knew this was going to happen. Same as the girl burning the Union Jack. I’m not sure she’s even been charged. It’s completely biased and inequitable. Yet these people are protesting for equality?  Strange really 

Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Unlike pushing statues in rivers you mean? 🤔

I'm not defending it but the vigilante action being suggested makes things worse IMO.

At the end of the day it was a statue. It shouldn't have happened but it was a lump of concrete.

Just now, Farrelli said:

That's correct, the BLM movement is about injustices, so surely you can see that there is an injustice here, people commit far less crimes and recieve far stiffer penalties, the majority of us just want consistency.

Just now, Farrelli said:

I'm not defending it but the vigilante action being suggested makes things worse IMO.

At the end of the day it was a statue. It shouldn't have happened but it was a lump of concrete.

But he should have been dealt with appropriately. Do you agree he hasn’t?

And do you agree if that had been one of those classed as “far right” they would have been treated differently? 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Thing is we all knew this was going to happen. Same as the girl burning the Union Jack. I’m not sure she’s even been charged. It’s completely biased and inequitable. Yet these people are protesting for equality?  Strange really 

Strange indeed, a bit like anti fascists on demos covering their faces & carrying weapons... I get very confused. 

But it would make a number of these wet Scruffy cunts think twice before doing something like that. It is upto the police though to sort this out but it’s not happening is it?

Why is that punishment suitable compared to the boy who got prison for pissing “next” to a memorial and someone losing their job for a white lives matter banner? It isn’t. 

It would escalate violence from extremists on both sides.

I'm pretty sure that is not helpful to anyone.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

If the authorities consistently fail to due their duty then eventually the people will rebel. 

But he should have been dealt with appropriately. Do you agree he hasn’t?

And do you agree if that had been one of those classed as “far right” they would have been treated differently? 

There are injustices in our legal system every week.

Best to let the police do their job rather than creating more work for them, they are stretched enough as it is.

Just now, Farrelli said:

There are injustices in our legal system every week.

Best to let the police do their job rather than creating more work for them, they are stretched enough as it is.

So you won’t answer my questions no? 

2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

If the authorities consistently fail to due their duty then eventually the people will rebel. 

There are far worse miscarriages of justice to get your knickers in a twist about though.

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

So you won’t answer my questions no? 

I've no idea why the two things were dealt with as they were.

I agree, it seems inconsistent.

What you are proposing is just not sensible or helpful though. Can you accept that ?

Just now, Farrelli said:

I've no idea why the two things were dealt with as they were.

I agree, it seems inconsistent.

What you are proposing is just not sensible or helpful though. Can you accept that ?

I can. But I’m far from sensible as you know by now. I believe him not being punished is far less helpful as this is sending out a very very dangerous message that this is basically ok. Do it and you are protected. Which is in essence what the anonymity gives. Anonymity is reserved for the most serious crimes as far as I’m aware. So why give it when the sentence is a caution. Would seem very very strange to me. 

Perhaps someone more in tune with the law could shed some light on it. 

but mark my words his name will be on social media within days. And I’m sure  miami will be able to point us to it relatively easily. 

• Members
17 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Strangely, I didn’t see it as encouraging vigilantism and more a warning that too much softly-softly policing on only one side of the argument would possibly result in such vigilante groups taking matters into their own hands.

• Moderators

I have no problem with anonimity

Means its less likely some nobber deciding hes the law can get involved

However, surely there should be something more than a caution for criminal damage

• Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Shocking

shit bag policing because they was scared to wade in just like the first weekend of protests in London 

Same again last night in London