Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The new Nürburgring - Rishton Lane

Youri McAnespie

9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Some other young wanker in a white, yes white, Audi - doing fucking sixty like he was on Gambon not the reality of the corner of Parkfield Road and Rishton Lane.

We had words.

He shit his pantaloons.

Another waterdrenched 'roid head all bluff - paper bag 3 bellend fc 0

My next car is white I’m afraid. I loathe then but sadly this time the colour has done me. 

• Members

Great lever is rife for Dick head drivers. 

Dropped the Mrs off at her mates a while back, just off green lane, did a turn in the road and this AMG Merc came racing up to me I said hold on 

I started turning and he slammed into the side of my car reversed and drove off, luckily my car was fast as shire and I went after him and got his Reg, fuckin lease car, took ages for a payout 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

There been a bad hit and run tonight in Heaton involving one of the lads brothers. 4 lads threatened him with axes then ran him over. Video currently doing the rounds on FB 

Looks a rum do that. Good lad is P. he'll be OK though according to his brother 

9 hours ago, royal white said:

There been a bad hit and run tonight in Heaton involving one of the lads brothers. 4 lads threatened him with axes then ran him over. Video currently doing the rounds on FB 

From what his brother is saying it sounds like 4 dicks in car driving like, well, dicks have tried to push past his Mrs at one of them little chicanes when not their right of way. P ain't the sort of lad that's afraid to have a word and then that's turned into 4 of the cunts attacking him with "weapons" and then as they speed off, they hit him with the car. All this in front of his Mrs and kid. Stolen car apparently and was found burnt out up Matchmoore Lane. Absolute bastards. Need their hands chopping off. 

• Members

How Beaumont road doesn’t have a speed camera is incredible 

it’s perfect for driving , smooth, two lanes, long stretch, I could hit 120mph no problem, but I would never do anything close to that, but some of the souped up AMG’s I see racing on there lately, someone is gonna die 

2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

it’s perfect for driving , smooth, two lanes, long stretch, I could hit 120mph no problem, but I would never do anything close to that, but some of the souped up AMG’s I see racing on there lately, someone is gonna die 

AMGs don’t need souping up JSL 

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

😁 yep 

I had a Billy bullshitter telling me in the barbers he has a V12 AMG parked out side i asked him to point it out, I said that’s not a AMG and it’s not a V12.

Well the guy I bought it off said it was.

Course he did 😂

39 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I had a Billy bullshitter telling me in the barbers he has a V12 AMG parked out side i asked him to point it out, I said that’s not a AMG and it’s not a V12.

Well the guy I bought it off said it was.

Course he did 😂

😂😂 was he on of our Asian brethren  by and chance? Merc I think had one v12 in their history and I really can’t see someone kicking about the local barbers in one. 

Some utter dickheads about eh 

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

😂😂 was he on of our Asian brethren  by and chance? Merc I think had one v12 in their history and I really can’t see someone kicking about the local barbers in one. 

Some utter dickheads about eh 

They did a small number of V12 engines for S class and E class high end models but they really are rare.

Unless your boy was driving around in a £180k S65! 🤣

1 hour ago, Winchester White said:

They did a small number of V12 engines for S class and E class high end models but they really are rare.

Unless your boy was driving around in a £180k S65! 🤣

That’s the one I was thinking of mate the s65 can’t imagine he’s having a 7quid short back and sides he was can you 

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

So hard to get speed cameras put in nowadays without accident stats to back it up.

The traditional GATSO camera wouldn't work anyway unless you put 4 in each way, i suppose an average speed set up could work but it'd be costly

During the first lockdown, I was walking through the hospital grounds, down Minerva Road when I saw the emergency helicopter landing on the spare land on Bishops Road. As I got to Bradford Road, it was obvious a major traffic accident had occurred. An open top car was embedded into a wall on Bradford Road surrounded by police and ambulances. As I stood with the rest of the onlookers, a bloke came up and said that he’d seen the same car speeding up and down Rishton Lane about 20 min. earlier with 4 youths in the car. From what I could see, none of them were still in the car as it came to  a rest.

5 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

So hard to get speed cameras put in nowadays without accident stats to back it up.

The traditional GATSO camera wouldn't work anyway unless you put 4 in each way, i suppose an average speed set up could work but it'd be costly

I went though a gatso at Approx 97mph 4 weeks ago in a blind rage with some stupid cunt in a Range Rover. Completely forgot the camera was there. Luckily no ticket has ever arrived and too late now so luckily it wasn’t working. 

after my speed awareness course yesterday from an earlier speed awareness course I’ve just driven 230 miles without breaking 75mph on the motorway.  Very proud of myself