Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clubhouse

jules_darby

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Penny Flash by night, only the pish car parks and bypasses for me. 

I even give my front headlights a good cleaning each night, the cleaner the lights the better the flash, entices a more up market Swinger cum dogger type. 

polish joe or leigh white or both

27 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

can you talk to the class 

what are you on about 

It’s a newish social media platform 

rooms are created where folk talk about subjects (a bit like TED Talks) and you can join the room and listen. Think you can ask questions and join in too but not sure as I’m new to it.

you follow people, groups or subject matter. Like errrm swinging 

Not a clue what Mr Grey is on about with celebs; my biz network showed it me and one of them invited me to join it 

I’ve been trying to work it out today, punctuated by efforts at unsuccessfully answering Gonzo’s horrific trivia question. Hence asking if anyone knew much about it 

Edited by jules_darby

8 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

rooms are created where folk talk about subjects (a bit like TED Talks) and you can join the room and listen. Think you can ask questions and join in too but not sure as I’m new to it.

Not a clue what Mr Grey is on about with celebs; my biz network showed it me and one of them invited me to join it 

I’ve been trying to work it out today, punctuated by efforts at unsuccessfully answering Gonzo’s horrific trivia question. Hence asking if anyone knew much about it 

good luck fella 

might want to put your wellies on before  you get started

55 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

what was the answer to that ???