Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sarah Everard

Rudy

i dont think so , lots of blokes on here physically make stuff or service stuff that we all need to work and live

bogs , electrics gas , roofing , window cleaning , garden and house maintenance, car servicing

and then there is a level of university twattery that look down their nose at all of these blokes

NO i dont think my comment is harsh !!

• Members
1 minute ago, crawshawbooth said:

i dont think so , lots of blokes on here physically make stuff or service stuff that we all need to work and live

bogs , electrics gas , roofing , window cleaning , garden and house maintenance, car servicing

and then there is a level of university twattery that look down their nose at all of these blokes

You think people who went to uni look down on others? Strange. 

5 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

So you think I’m a twat yes?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

fact 

my daughter went to Cambridge and thinks the sun shines

still living in my back bedroom

I went to university, worked in the chemical and educationsectors. I now create and maintain gardens. My choice. 

I sort of get where you're coming from, but tarring everyone with the same brush is what we're arguing against with the "all men are beasts" mentality.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

fact 

my daughter went to Cambridge and thinks the sun shines

still living in my back bedroom

I went to uni and you’re dead right.

Leaving with a pile of debt and working in a call centre to pay my rent made me feel like a fucking King.

11 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

What protests were these ? I'd imagine if this was a thing then I doubt it was as clear cut as you say. 

Loads of what the left does is hypocritical. Probably one of the reasons very little is changing. I still wonder where everyone shouting about equal rights was when elements of the Muslim community starting abusing teachers over the curriculum in Birmingham a couple of years back. 

have a Google fella, been a few in the last couple of years.

• Members
1 minute ago, crawshawbooth said:

do you actually produce anything in life that benefits another human being other than taking your own salary. If you do ,fair play , if you dont pick up i am a twat badge on your way out

Ramblings of a mad man. 
Few moments away from climbing a watchtower with a rifle.

2 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

do you actually produce anything in life that benefits another human being other than taking your own salary. If you do ,fair play , if you dont pick up i am a twat badge on your way out

🤣🤣 you need to put the bottle down.  Fuck me. 

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Being sent into sex offenders homes to nurse them as they 'can't leave the house' has toughened me up a bit. We go in twos (not sure how two women instead of 1 is safer) 

Always make a plan before hand. Basically if we feel unsafe or uncomfortable we drop everything and run. We have nothing to protect us, not even a panic alarm. 

That's fun. 

Do you need to be mob handed with full body armour & tasers at Rudy’s? 😁

45 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Being sent into sex offenders homes to nurse them as they 'can't leave the house' has toughened me up a bit. We go in twos (not sure how two women instead of 1 is safer) 

Always make a plan before hand. Basically if we feel unsafe or uncomfortable we drop everything and run. We have nothing to protect us, not even a panic alarm. 

That's fun. 

proper job and very little credit

you ladies are amazing , and it is all ladies too

33 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

Jesus fella. You alright? 

I've never looked down on anyone based on what you do for work. I spend my weekday preparing young people for all sorts of different jobs. Always made sure to have a variety of service men and women visit when we do careers workshops. And when all the other schools were sending rainbows to the NHS, we were writing cards to the Binmen. 

Not even sure why I'm defending myself against ya ramblings. 

31 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

i am not getting at you for just putting a few cones out and deciding who has the blue bibs today

you take it too personally

your work is important 

Unlike that Escobarp, he has a degree and sits in an office all day thinking he is better and more cleverer than the rest of us. Why ? Because he read some books ? If my pipes were leaking what use would it be to be good at University Challenge ? 

The only university that matters is the University of Life, get real and educated on the streets FFS !