Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sarah Everard

Rudy

9 hours ago, Spider said:

Agreed

how many unsolved rapes and murders are there in london I wonder….

Maybe the same as Paris? Maybe more?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/01/paris-serial-killer-of-80s-and-90s-was-ex-police-officer-dna-shows

And how many 'missing' who aren't really missed; illegals, runaways, addicts, homeless, prostitutes and rent boys et al?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members

Horrific this and I would have the bastard hanged immediately along with all the others found guilty of these sorts of crimes where a life has been taken to satisfy some sort of deviant sexual desire or to hide the evidence of same. Yes, even worse that he's a copper using his warrant card as an entrapment device but the basic motivator is male sexual desire so it's a 'man thing' rather than a 'copper thing'. He just happens to be a policeman.

Looking at this whole thing in a much deeper fashion however, I genuinely believe that a graph can be drawn which will show a correlation between the rise of these incidents and the decline of the traditional family unit (and roles). Too many people too fucked in the head because they haven't have a traditional, stable upbringing in my opinion.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, MickyD said:

Or worse, kidnap/rapes attributed to an innocent man.

Might have a point though.

a copper planting evidence etc… This cunt is capable of anything.

I’d be amazed if this is his only crime.

It must be hard enough being a copper most days.  Imagine being in the Met and trying to arrest and put  someone in handcuffs at the moment? 

This could be the Police's 'Shipman moment', where the vast majority of the public who previously would have trusted the officers and 'gone quietly', aren't going to do so anymore. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Looking at this whole thing in a much deeper fashion however, I genuinely believe that a graph can be drawn which will show a correlation between the rise of these incidents and the decline of the traditional family unit (and roles). Too many people too fucked in the head because they haven't have a traditional, stable upbringing in my opinion.

Makes you wonder if Jack The Ripper came from a broken home

9 hours ago, bolty58 said:

...the decline of the traditional family unit (and roles). Too many people too fucked in the head because they haven't have a traditional, stable upbringing in my opinion.

The Oracle has spoken - Dig deeper and it's the likes of Elton John and David Furnish's fault.

The degradation of society since Bolty's 60's heaven, same one that produced Brady, Hindley, Mary Bell etc.

Speak for yourself about 'male sexual desires' too...

To paraphrase 'Red' from 'Shawshank' he'd have to have been human first...

I've left that ^ in the past tense more out of hope than owt else.

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

The Oracle has spoken - Dig deeper and it's the likes of Elton John and David Furnish's fault.

The degradation of society since Bolty's 60's heaven, same one that produced Brady, Hindley, Mary Bell etc.

Speak for yourself about 'male sexual desires' too...

To paraphrase 'Red' from 'Shawshank' he'd have to have been human first...

I've left that ^ in the past tense more out of hope than owt else.

He was 48 as well so grew up long before they let bummers adopt

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, tomski said:

A strange conclusion to come too.

How so? Using a position of power to kidnap and rape someone wouldn’t make you wonder if he’s done this before? It’s fair to say if he has, then he wasn’t caught and if he wasn’t caught, why isn’t there a murder hunt?

Perhaps someone was charged but was innocent. Does it never happen?

14 minutes ago, Zico said:

I've noticed this as a trope of the alt-right of late...

"A degraded society is affecting my children's upbringing...That's why I have a problem with X,Y and Z (and A, B, C's etc.)"

That loon that RW reposted a tweet of (Secretary of Akkad?) seemed very keen on the theory clicking on his Twitter feed...

17 minutes ago, Zico said:

Yes, but he probably was about nine or ten when the likes of Boy George, Marc Almond and Jimmy Sommerville were prancing and cavorting and rubbing faces in it on Top of the Pops and The Tube and Wogan...

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Zico said:

Makes you wonder if Jack The Ripper came from a broken home

Rapists/murderers never come from a stable home.

You’d never find a serial killer that’s come from a working class background with a mum and dad who had straight people sex, who grew up working in factories and then getting a job as, say, a lorry driver.

That sort of background produces only blokes with complete respect for women and they wouldn’t harm a hair on their pulped and mashed head.

Its the gays.

13 minutes ago, MickyD said:

How so? Using a position of power to kidnap and rape someone wouldn’t make you wonder if he’s done this before? It’s fair to say if he has, then he wasn’t caught and if he wasn’t caught, why isn’t there a murder hunt?

Perhaps someone was charged but was innocent. Does it never happen?

Because you are suggesting the victim  is a hypothetical man currently. Sympathy’s should perhaps lie with victim more so?

• Site Supporter

Myra Hindley was the son of a bloke who was in the parachute regiment and spent her teenage years letting him kick the shit out of her to make sure she grew up respectful and a pillar of society.

There’s no gays in the paras