Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Don't knock it. Other than that bloke at the Vatican, it seems that fentanyl is the only other entity capable of creating saints. Worked for Saint George Floyd. Career criminal, wife beater and all round bad guy - eulogised, muralised and celebrated worldwide at the beginning of football matches.

Heavy stuff indeed.

Quite the take.

• Moderators
21 hours ago, gonzo said:

This fentanyl tackle looks pretty heavy. Wait till it hits here properly :(

My other half was on it when delivering our first baby 

One of her best nights out ever

9 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Seems your side of politics (as predictably and surely as always) engage in double standards. Only acceptable if it leans your way.

I honestly don't know how your attempting to compare the two. 

For a start, I was talking about Trump not accepting a fair defeat. Obama conceded and paved the way for a peaceful transition of power, whereas Trump spread a load of conspiracy nonsense that led to a full blown riot. 

You're also comparing perfectly peaceful rallies that took place after Trump's victory, with a riot and the storming of congress which led to deaths after Trump lost. The two don't compare. 

That's deluded mate, even by your standards. 

19 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Don't knock it. Other than that bloke at the Vatican, it seems that fentanyl is the only other entity capable of creating saints. Worked for Saint George Floyd. Career criminal, wife beater and all round bad guy - eulogised, muralised and celebrated worldwide at the beginning of football matches.

Heavy stuff indeed.

Bidens America 

🇺🇸 

• Members
15 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

I honestly don't know how your attempting to compare the two. 

For a start, I was talking about Trump not accepting a fair defeat. Obama conceded and paved the way for a peaceful transition of power, whereas Trump spread a load of conspiracy nonsense that led to a full blown riot. 

You're also comparing perfectly peaceful rallies that took place after Trump's victory, with a riot and the storming of congress which led to deaths after Trump lost. The two don't compare. 

That's deluded mate, even by your standards. 

You are the deluded one mate. Micro cyanide ingestion probably.

You may want to have a long contemplation over the words 'comparing' and 'reminding'. Oh what a lovely war.

9 hours ago, bolty58 said:

You are the deluded one mate. Micro cyanide ingestion probably.

You may want to have a long contemplation over the words 'comparing' and 'reminding'. Oh what a lovely war.

You always know you’ve lost the argument when the mungbean and sniffing glue comments arrive ❤️

Just address the points honestly 

Which saw more violence - the ‘not my president’ rallies, or the Capitol Hill riot? Who made up a conspiracy theory when they lost the election - Trump or Obama?

Try and answer that without getting sidetracked this time. As it was yourself who accused me of only looking to one side.

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Pretty sure that there wasn’t one fentanyl user until Biden got into power.

I heard on Twitter that he’s just  been handing it out to whoever wants some.

RW is excelling himself here. Defending a riot and then blaming the opioids crisis on Biden 😂

Rishi Sunak was outside Manchester cathedral only last week selling bags of spice to all the lads on the walls.

5 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

It's not Biden's America you cretin. 

If you aren't prepared to understand about these issues it's probably best you keep stum because you are embarrassing yourself on yet another topic.

Whooosh! 

Remember when people loved to blame Trump for virtually anything that went wrong in America, and still do.  (see one of the other lap dogs like LW blaming deaths caused by natural causes and ODs on him the other day as an example). It’s a tongue in cheek comment. 

Let’s not talk about embarrassing ourselves on topics hey. It was only last week you was moaning you had no voting card or had nowhere to vote for a local election that wasn’t happening. Smart bloke 👍

37 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Pretty sure that there wasn’t one fentanyl user until Biden got into power.

I heard on Twitter that he’s just  been handing it out to whoever wants some.

RW is excelling himself here. Defending a riot and then blaming the opioids crisis on Biden 😂

We know I didn’t defend a riot. Just pointing out silly Billys blaming heart attacks on DT. 

13 minutes ago, royal white said:

Whooosh! 

Remember when people loved to blame Trump for virtually anything that went wrong in America, and still do.  (see one of the other lap dogs like LW blaming deaths caused by natural causes and ODs on him the other day as an example). It’s a tongue in cheek comment. 

Let’s not talk about embarrassing ourselves on topics hey. It was only last week you was moaning you had no voting card or had nowhere to vote for a local election that wasn’t happening. Smart bloke 👍

Woosh?

Row back to the shore, fella, keep rowing...