Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Celebrity Deadpool 2022

Rudy

It's a piece of piss to fit a Yale lock so why is his ghost boasting about that.

Paxman is shitting himself - I reckon' Bez or Tricky are being lined up to replace Paxo.

Why do the posh kids get about three go's before they get knocked out, but no scrubber Uni's get to go on. Some wanker had a cricket jumper on on Monday's edition.

On 12/02/2022 at 10:11, MickyD said:

You never found Mr Right then? 

You can't marry a geezer.

On 12/02/2022 at 10:41, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Shot him with an AK-47.

My weapon of choice is now an Arp-15 with a bump stock after so-called Boltonian Khan kissed the bottoms of scum bastards and accepted a filthy rag with AK 47 on the back, sullying my rifle of choice forever.

The twat, an AK is the definitive choice for killing every motherfucker in a room, they aren't rifled well, so rounds tumble causing awful damage, ask those lads in Compton.

One got dug up in Germany and a quick buff up with Herr Sheen and it was right as rain.

AK 47 - on a filth rag, what a twat.

• Site Supporter

That will reduce accuracy though. You're better off with something more reliable then for the mass murder market- wouldn't want a survivor to get a grip of you before you'd finished.

I reckon you need smart bullets. Target then fire and forget. Be downing Herr sheen and vermouth before they've all dropped.

16 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That will reduce accuracy though. You're better off with something more reliable then for the mass murder market- wouldn't want a survivor to get a grip of you before you'd finished.

I reckon you need smart bullets. Target then fire and forget. Be downing Herr sheen and vermouth before they've all dropped.

I'd despatch survivors with a 'Rambo' knife off Farnworth market, then make my escape using the compass in the handle.

14 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

Amateur - you need the compass in your Clark's Commandos. 

%25281%2529+CC+23+Aug+1969.jpg

One of my mates had a pair of them, the spoiled fucker, he also had a Raleigh Burner and an At-At walker and Millennium Falcon. The cunt also nicked some of my meagre possessions, he also got a Lacoste polo at ten. Us scrubbers used to bully him.

• Members
1 hour ago, jmjhb said:

Mark Lanegan

Woah that’s insane. Bloody hell I’m shocked by that. 
Watched QOTSA with my mate and he supported them, I loved him made me go on to watch him on his own. 
Im stunned 

20 hours ago, Rudy said:

Woah that’s insane. Bloody hell I’m shocked by that. 
Watched QOTSA with my mate and he supported them, I loved him made me go on to watch him on his own. 
Im stunned 

Years of drug abuse vs Covid.

Not great.

So that's Cobain, Cornell, Lanegan, Alice in Chains singer, plus a shed load more I've forgotten.

The Devil really does have the best tunes.