Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

You pick the headliners

Rudy

• Members
Just now, kent_white said:

Anyone who's got The Prodigy on I'm not coming. 

Maxim Reality is the worst MC in the history of popular music. Seriously he spoils everything they do 😁

Listen Crawley 

I saw them live and they were absolutely fuckin immense. I had taken some narcotics  but Nevermind that 

Just now, Rudy said:

Listen Crawley 

I saw them live and they were absolutely fuckin immense. I had taken some narcotics  but Nevermind that 

When was the last time you saw them live though? I saw them loads when I was like 17 and thought they were ace. Saw them again when I was about 30 and realised what an absolute twatmagnet MR is. 

That fucking silver gauntlet. Fuck off pal! 😂

• Members
6 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Completed it mate. 

Add Daft Punk into the mix... 

same. Soulwax when they did 2manydjs at Sankeys, chemical brothers at warehouse , prodigy twice

6 minutes ago, kent_white said:

When was the last time you saw them live though? I saw them loads when I was like 17 and thought they were ace. Saw them again when I was about 30 and realised what an absolute twatmagnet MR is. 

That fucking silver gauntlet. Fuck off pal! 😂

2009 MEN were I have never seen so many people so openly do class a drugs and T in the park 2015ish I think 

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

same. Soulwax when they did 2manydjs at Sankeys, chemical brothers at warehouse , prodigy twice

2009 MEN were I have never seen so many people so openly do class a drugs and T in the park 2015ish I think 

Daft punk at Rock Ness. 

Manics headlining the main stage to 5k 

Daft punk in a tent with all the sides up to pretty much all of the other 30k at the festival. Apparently they wanted to play the tent not the main stage. 🤷

• Members
4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

😂 You should come to Beatherder in Clitheroe if you've not been already! 

I’ll stick it on the bucket list. 

At The prodigy gig, I was in the toilets washing my hands then I started tapping my pockets thinking I’ve lost my wallet, out of the shadows this fella taps me on the shoulder and says “don’t worry mate you can use mine” passing me his key 😂

Few weeks ago I was in Chorley in a pub called Pearson’s, I’m sat at table catching up with some mates and I looked towards a booth and there’s a bunch of young uns doing a bit of Cecil, Chap behind the bar shouts over “Oi take your feet off the chairs”