Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

WW Ukraine refugees appeal

kent_white

Right. I'm sure we're all feeling pretty useless at the mo - so I'm having a whip round amongst family and friends and dropping some stuff off at the Ukrainian Centre tomorrow night. 

They're organising deliveries to the refugees fleeing into Poland. They're needing toys, nappies, sanitary towels, crayons, clean towels, first aid kits, sleeping bags, metal cups, thermal clothing, hair brushes, shampoos, toothbrushes, children’s clothes and bandages etc. 

If anybody wants to chip in - just send me a PM and I'll send you my bank details. I'm going to do a big shop after work and see what I can get my hands on.

Will need to be by tomorrow though as they're only taking deliveries between 7 and 9 pm.

Realise loads of people will already be doing something similar so don't worry if you can't!

Thanks - Kent 🇬🇧🤝🇺🇦

Sorry mods - posted this in the other section too by accident if you want to delete it? 

• The topic was pinned
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

Right. I'm sure we're all feeling pretty useless at the mo - so I'm having a whip round amongst family and friends and dropping some stuff off at the Ukrainian Centre tomorrow night. 

They're organising deliveries to the refugees fleeing into Poland. They're needing toys, nappies, sanitary towels, crayons, clean towels, first aid kits, sleeping bags, metal cups, thermal clothing, hair brushes, shampoos, toothbrushes, children’s clothes and bandages etc. 

If anybody wants to chip in - just send me a PM and I'll send you my bank details. I'm going to do a big shop after work and see what I can get my hands on.

Will need to be by tomorrow though as they're only taking deliveries between 7 and 9 pm.

Realise loads of people will already be doing something similar so don't worry if you can't!

Thanks - Kent 🇬🇧🤝🇺🇦

Sorry mods - posted this in the other section too by accident if you want to delete it? 

I can sort towels out… where shall I send them. 

Just now, MancWanderer said:

Mrs Manc has just cleaned our house out and done a big shop at Aldi for stuff

Without going all mumsnet about it the woman who is organising it over here is pleading for sanitary and hygiene stuff. It’s often forgotten

I'll add it to the list! 😁👍

5 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Mrs Manc has just cleaned our house out and done a big shop at Aldi for stuff

Without going all mumsnet about it the woman who is organising it over here is pleading for sanitary and hygiene stuff. It’s often forgotten

Just out of interest - what flow would you recommend?