Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Conspiracy theories

globaldiver

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Spider said:

Something something…..DEEP STATE!……something something Hunters Laptop something something Evil Sluts something something Waving Fists At The Sky something something

Crooked Hilary Donald 

Lock Her Him Up

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

The panic and meltdowns that these emergency alerts are causing is off the scale. “It’s all about control” followed by instructions of how to turn them off 🤦🏻

I pointed out to some of them that owning a mobile is acceptance of control, and that they should invent their own devices and means of communication.

They don’t know how to respond to that.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

I pointed out to some of them that owning a mobile is acceptance of control, and that they should invent their own devices and means of communication.

They don’t know how to respond to that.

I’ve mentioned similar to that a few times, get rid of your phone, laptop, iPad, bank cards, car, passport etc, let’s see how long you last. 

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter

It's been moved to 3 o'clock so it doesn't clash with a fucking Manchester United match, completely ignoring a 2nd round afternoon session of the World Snooker Championship that starts at 2:30, to which it will cause far more disruption. 😡

ERGEGREG.jpg.7078b8d6ceef3cbd215897d97e530440.jpg

Edited by Cheese

22 hours ago, Cheese said:

It's been moved to 3 o'clock so it doesn't clash with a fucking Manchester United match, completely ignoring a 2nd round afternoon session of the World Snooker Championship that starts at 2:30, to which it will cause far more disruption. 😡

ERGEGREG.jpg.7078b8d6ceef3cbd215897d97e530440.jpg

Disrupted snooker you say... 

https://twitter.com/oocsnooker/status/1648029424736952322?s=48&t=ZxnqdkHBCyIII0aaRzHNLQ

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Someone's loving double time night rate.

Only takes them an hour or so. Only reason they haven't done it immediately is because it's a noisey process, and there's a match going on 10 feet away.

• 4 months later...
  • Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Whitestar said:

I know who Russell Brand is but have never seen anything he does or says as just looking at him makes me feel queezy.

Is he supposed to be funny like,?

He's got one of them faces that if i started to slap him i wouldn't be able to stop.

He is really odd but also it seems an absolute cunt. He went from some lefty hippy type to right wing conspiracy nut job.

• Site Supporter

Never particularly liked the fella, but, if someone has alleged something, he has every right to defend himself.

If necessary, go to court and sue them.

I don't watch his stuff, and no idea what he does, but that piece alone is just him defending himself.

Others may have said "conspiracy" etc but he just seemed annoyed. 

I would suggest though, he gets off social media. Just warps folks' minds.

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Never particularly liked the fella, but, if someone has alleged something, he has every right to defend himself.

I don't watch his stuff, and no idea what he does, but that piece alone is just him defending himself.

He has every right to defend himself of course. It's his ludicrous MSM conspiracy bollocks that he has been peddling for a good while now and trying to make out he is a victim of some sort of witch hunt that grates.

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

He has every right to defend himself of course. It's his ludicrous MSM conspiracy bollocks that he has been peddling for a good while now and trying to make out he is a victim of some sort of witch hunt that grates.

Unfortunately there have been a number of issues with media organisations that you wouldn't necessarily think there would be.

Inevitably that will lead to accusations.

Not entirely new I suppose, but certainly seem to be some agendas at times.

• Members
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He'll never leave social media because it feeds his ego, earns him his salary, and provides him with hundreds of thousands of sycophants who believe his every word

2 hours ago, royal white said:

Russel Brand making out the MSM are after him.

Just look at some of those comments. Fkin nutters 

Narcissistic twat.

How far up your own arse do you have to be to believe you’re ‘important’ enough to have the weight of the ‘msm’ pile in against you for nowt.

1 hour ago, Whitestar said:

Tell you another who i Have heard of and i know who he is but wouldn't give him house space,,,

That Eddie izzard?????

Is he supposed to be funny like or what?

Maybe its above me but fook!!!

Stop the world. I wanna get off🤮

Someone wished Pink happy birthday on twatter this week and posted a photo of Edward in a pink frock. 

That was entertaining for a while as pink defended herself and at the same time enraged the trans movement.