Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Christmas Thread

gonzo

Just been to the pantomime at the town hall. Was a good laugh a bit of blue and racism for us gammons in attendance. That was followed by a curry at the Pavillion on Blackburn rd. utter carnage they must have double booked every table, the food was decent when it finally arrived. Now time to put in a night shift whilst the missus gets the sprogs to sleep. 

25 minutes ago, little whitt said:

Funny Enough 

i Do Enjoy Cooking Christmas Dinner

Always have been doing it 30 years -2

Same Tommrow 

up To this year 

Always had a Pratics Run 4 weeks before When Turkey was a £1 For a small Dionasaw one 

Finally the spirit of Christmas. God bless you one and all.

(what happened in that -2?)

On 23/12/2022 at 11:02, Spider said:

Right

seriously now, just fuck off.

Fishfingers for breakfast.

Is this suddenly a competition to see who can be the biggest food nonce on the site?

Fish at breakfast is deranged.

Smoked kippers. 

On 23/12/2022 at 11:15, Sweep said:

I don't have it very often but Kedgeree is nice, and on Christmas morning I'll be having scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on bagels 

Thinly veiled I was brought up in halliwell on fish finger and fried egg barms and now I've made it... 

11 hours ago, Sweep said:

...... My neighbour was just telling me that he's having cauliflower cheese on his Xmas dinner. Its that acceptable to the Wways food buffs? 

Anyone having this is a carvery nonce. 

Wanderersways Christmas 2023 I reckon is going to start a civil war. I genuinely don't know where we go from here! 

Edited by stevieb

Have I mentioned that I hate Christmas?
In fact, I hate December generally, but this month has been the absolute worst and I can't wait for it to end.

But to those of you wih kids in the house, I truly hope you have a fucking brilliant day tomorrow.

Good night all, much love

C xx

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Traf said:

Have I mentioned that I hate Christmas?
In fact, I hate December generally, but this month has been the absolute worst and I can't wait for it to end.

But to those of you wih kids in the house, I truly hope you have a fucking brilliant day tomorrow.

Good night all, much love

C xx

Puts my dislike of Christmas into perspective. I don't like it just for the sake of it, but when there are other factors it's a right shitter.