Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Vs Everton Memorys

Underpants

• Moderators

the league cup semi first leg

my mate listened to it on the radio

only 11 year old

he said the radio commentator - radio 2 - was hysterical when we equalised at the death

bolton fans celebrating like nowt i've seen....loks like theyve won the league cup

the fa cup

the european cup

the world cup

the league cup semi first leg

my mate listened to it on the radio

only 11 year old

he said the radio commentator - radio 2 - was hysterical when we equalised at the death

bolton fans celebrating like nowt i've seen....loks like theyve won the league cup

the fa cup

the european cup

the world cup

Mate of mine still has that radio 2 commentary on tape.

My memories, similar to many off here..

New Years snow day - orange ball, Peter Reid

League Cup 2nd Leg - Like Mounts, cried like a baby. All night. 10 years old, th'owd mon came into my room to see if I was all right. Told him yes, he knew, he was gutted too, but left me to it. Character building!

3-2 FA Cup. In Lower Bullens with an Evertonian mate who lived in Leeds at the time. No mither to be fair, from anyone around, bearing in mind I lost it slightly when the 3rd went in :blink: . Scrounged a fag off the bloke next to me as I recall, he was a decent sort as scousers go. As is my mate, obviously, who came to the original tie with me and Blackley in the Lever.

He is a happy man toneet, just got a text! Told him to enjoy while it lasts, prior to their gubbing on Saturday (hopefully :mellow: )!

My memories, similar to many off here..

New Years snow day - orange ball, Peter Reid

League Cup 2nd Leg - Like Mounts, cried like a baby. All night. 10 years old, th'owd mon came into my room to see if I was all right. Told him yes, he knew, he was gutted too, but left me to it. Character building!

3-2 FA Cup. In Lower Bullens with an Evertonian mate who lived in Leeds at the time. No mither to be fair, from anyone around, bearing in mind I lost it slightly when the 3rd went in :blink: . Scrounged a fag off the bloke next to me as I recall, he was a decent sort as scousers go. As is my mate, obviously, who came to the original tie with me and Blackley in the Lever.

He is a happy man toneet, just got a text! Told him to enjoy while it lasts, prior to their gubbing on Sunday, cos turning up on Saturday would be stoopid (hopefully :mellow: )!

Was the match at Burnden abandoned due to snow? What was the year? Remember being chased up Manny Road after chucking snowballs at some Evertons car! Happy Days :yahoo:

Yes it was abandoned and was the end of Peter Reid for us

First leg of semi final of league cup against them at Goodison was my memory when we drew 1-1 and was the best team. Bob Latchwood did us 1-0 in the second leg

Got confused by shit kick-off time.

And Blackley telling me it was Sunday while explaining to me that we are going to Riga in February for his mates stag do, and it will involve an afternoon firing Kalashnikov's :blink:

As well as the usual obvious stuff.

Whatever, will be there Saturday

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.