Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

Just now, L/H White said:

wish they'd have touched on the social worker story a bit more. good side story but to little of it. only gripe

They often do this I feel on bbc they have really good sub plots that they don’t play out more. Could add so much more to the storyline 

Just finished The Punisher Series 2 on Netflix. Fucking brilliant, gutted they didn’t make a 3rd season.

Also, Paradise PD- it’s pretty much Family Guy but 10x more offensive, funny as fuck.

The new series of Brooklyn Nine Nine was a total let down though, easily the worst released so far. Very disappointing

Done a couple of seasons of Walking Dead and am now up to the current one after giving up a few years ago.

Also in the middle of season 2 of Fear The Walking Dead.

Found summat on Netflix called Black Spot and binged season 1 in the week, there is a second season and there's loads of unexplained stuff so will be on that this week.

Edited by ErnestTurnip

25 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Anybody missing their Lake District fix, good ‘slow tv’ programme on BBC4 now...

Definitely missing the fells in this weather. Might give that a bash on catch up.

There was a hot air balloon journey from Thirlmere to Windermere on 5 yesterday, but it was a bit 'too slow' for me. 

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Done a couple of seasons of Walking Dead and am now up to the current one after giving up a few years ago.

Think I've about 20 on the box

Am I watching em or not

Will I regret it?

We gave up in season 8, I've honestly got back into it after thinking I wouldn't and I actually want to know what happens when something else does (be a spoiler if I said) so I have to watch season 10.

That's probably a tentative "watch it" although in the circumstances you've not much to lose.

Edited by ErnestTurnip

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Definitely missing the fells in this weather. Might give that a bash on catch up.

There was a hot air balloon journey from Thirlmere to Windermere on 5 yesterday, but it was a bit 'too slow' for me. 

Yep, me too, I turned over after about 25 minutes.

Might give it another go when I need some background distraction.

8 hours ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Also watched Quiz tonight on ITV,  better than I expected and will watch all three episodes.

Was good. I never really followed the original story so gave the major the benefit of the doubt. But so far it’s looking like a very good plot. 

• Members
26 minutes ago, Smiley said:

Was good. I never really followed the original story so gave the major the benefit of the doubt. But so far it’s looking like a very good plot. 

Be watching that tonight. Three episodes over three consecutive nights, correct?

• Site Supporter
52 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Well?

What was the first episode of Killing Eve (S3 E1) like last night?

No spoilers, please.

Slow.

Jodie Comer seems to be over acting now.

But there’s a way to go.