Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

London Stabbings

gonzo

No, because in all honesty it makes little to no rational sense.

international organised criminals aren’t living in a council block in Bellingham. Or if they are they are proper shit at their job.

these folks are just collateral for people higher up in the chain that have probably never set foot in the UK.

That and poverty. Not ‘unfettered’ immigration - and not to labour a point but Glasgow sort of proves this point. 

1 hour ago, Ghana White said:

Come on Miami the Americans had come into their country and started shooting shit from helicopters.. think of the shit you did to away fans who wandered into the lever end :D

Haha...I was too young for the Lever End pal....I was a Manny Road North of Hell Boy.... :D

not many would venture into that pit of death......it was like Highlander.....can’t honestly remember anyone taking it.

16 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Tommy cunt fan presume your talking about Robinson?  Just for clarification I’ve not the slightest bit of interest in him. 

I was so sure that you were a regular in the TR thread that I was determined to prove you wrong. So I cleverly used the search function to see how many time you've used the word 'Robinson'. 

Lo and behold - 38 times for someone who professes to have no interest in the man. 

Imagine my disappointment when on closer inspection - 37 of them were you talking about Paul Robinson and the only reference to Tommy is in the post I'm quoting above. 

I shall never doubt you again! :)

10 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I wouldn't waste my breath engaging mate

You’re probably right. At the moment only Cheese on ignore there’s probably some others pending. It seems if you post even a little comment on anti immigration your classed as right wing racist,  as highlighted by Kent White original thought that I was a regular poster on TR. I’ve voted labour probably for 30 years in my life yet I’m seen as right wing.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You’re probably right. At the moment only Cheese on ignore there’s probably some others pending. It seems if you post even a little comment on anti immigration your classed as right wing racist,  as highlighted by Kent White original thought that I was a regular poster on TR. I’ve voted labour probably for 30 years in my life yet I’m seen as right wing.

& I'm sure it's keeping you awake at night.

38 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

That's twice you've mentioned him in one night now. See it's a slippery slope! :)

• Site Supporter
46 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

^ Syrian immigrant toddlers probably speak better English than this. 

• Members
4 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Tommy cunt fan presume your talking about Robinson?  Just for clarification I’ve not the slightest bit of interest in him. 

Wouldn't even bother conversing with Moronizio mate when 'Tommy Cunt' is the nett product of his burgeoning intellect.

God bless the 'ignore' function.

• 5 months later...
On 07/11/2018 at 20:06, miamiwhite said:

Haha...I was too young for the Lever End pal....I was a Manny Road North of Hell Boy.... :D

not many would venture into that pit of death......it was like Highlander.....can’t honestly remember anyone taking it.

Port Vale had a go once.........Around 81/82 ish? Rather curiously aided and abetted by a couple of GMP's Finest. It wasn't the finest hour for either of them. However, around 45 mins later, a PV fan came back into the paddock, supping a beer and said' bet you thought you'd got rid of us'! It was fair fucks all around, and after the game,  the geezer and a couple of his chums spent a rather polite hour playing pool in the White Lion. 

22 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Kinell manc, that's not good.

You'll have to move to Bolton. Nowt nasty ever happens here...

Depressing mate. Just heard that a group of 17 year old girls threatened with a knife about half a mile from the murder teatime yesterday. Ran to the McD's in Newton Heath and phoned the coppers. Once the finances are sorted we are moving. Had enough.