Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

"A nutritious economic meal made with the season’s vegetables"

SatanGreavsie

I just read:

"People with taste buds refer to it as a gastronomic abomination eaten by uncultured, emotionally challenged scutters whose houses are decorated with woodchip wallpaper."

I'll be off to B&Q for a few rolls of woodchip in the morning

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, Dimron said:

I just read:

"People with taste buds refer to it as a gastronomic abomination eaten by uncultured, emotionally challenged scutters whose houses are decorated with woodchip wallpaper."

I'll be off to B&Q for a few rolls of woodchip in the morning

No doubt written by a chap with 8 legs, who moans about wheelie bins.

• Members

Many years ago I was in Las Vegas me and my mate went to a strip club. In the strip club they had a buffet which i avoided 

I often think about that and think that buffet surrounded by shame, gonorrhoea, and the essence of jizz wouldn’t be as bad as lobby. 

Right, I grew up in Bolton. Never heard of lobby. Seems that because of the might Wanderers that some on the edges of our great town have followed the true faith.

However, in Bolton we eat tater ash. With a crust if with my Nana in Farnworth, nor if me mum couldn't be bothered. 

Tater ash, has potatoes bit they are cut small and once boiled before putting in. 

If you have an issue, take it up with Lillian Ball care of Eskdale Grove, Heaven.

13 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Right, I grew up in Bolton. Never heard of lobby. Seems that because of the might Wanderers that some on the edges of our great town have followed the true faith.

However, in Bolton we eat tater ash. With a crust if with my Nana in Farnworth, nor if me mum couldn't be bothered. 

Tater ash, has potatoes bit they are cut small and once boiled before putting in. 

If you have an issue, take it up with Lillian Ball care of Eskdale Grove, Heaven.

It was tater hash/ corned beef hash here in bury too.

A staple of our school dinners

30 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I still eat tater ash a couple of times a month. I love eating it and it reminds me of my childhood.