Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lincoln (H)

desperado

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Horwich said:

Wonder if the Lincoln lot get giddy with it being first game of the season and a game at their “new” rivals 🤣

I’ve just had a look at ImpsWays

FIVE different threads on front page about their forthcoming game at ToughShit.

As an aside, their chief mod, I guy called Jules, opens up topics which are supposed to stimulate discussion. He then gets folk to write no fewer than 150 words on the given subject, send them to him privately and he then decides whether or not to publish. One or two threads with nothing other than his opening post asking for input. Maybe that’s NOT the way to run a forum. 

24 minutes ago, MickyD said:

As an aside, their chief mod, I guy called Jules, opens up topics which are supposed to stimulate discussion. He then gets folk to write no fewer than 150 words on the given subject, send them to him privately and he then decides whether or not to publish. One or two threads with nothing other than his opening post asking for input. Maybe that’s NOT the way to run a forum. 

Pretty sure we mentioned him on the “A view from the other side” thread in previous seasons, pretty scathing about Bolton being cheats iirc, might not have been him but probably was as he sounds like a cunt from your write up

2 hours ago, MickyD said:

This guy was a fantastic distraction for me (while I was full of the worst bout of flu I’ve ever had in Benidorm) after the home game last year.

He was absolutely seething at losing to us, and started arguing with other posters who didn’t share the same level of hatred for BWFC. Logged himself out in a strop. 

6 hours ago, Mantra said:

Pretty sure we mentioned him on the “A view from the other side” thread in previous seasons, pretty scathing about Bolton being cheats iirc, might not have been him but probably was as he sounds like a cunt from your write up

For those involved... 

“A view from the other side"

Revive it again please. Always worth a read. Win lose or draw. 

Gracias

19 hours ago, Traf said:

Apparently details out tomorrow or Thursday, but the rumour is that they're running an hour earlier than last season.

Miles better this, unless it's taking in extra stops with certain routes stopping? 

Edited by L/H White

33 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Miles better this, unless it's taking in extra stops with certain routes stopping? 

No, they're all spending an hour at Rivington Services, so people can charge their phones and play on the fruit machines

21 hours ago, MickyD said:

Yes, the guys a true pillock. Both Lusty and I joined and posted nothing but genuine and friendly opinions, prompting equally polite responses from Imps fans yet he banned us both. What a tosser and I don’t think I’ve ever visited an opponents site with a more vitriolic pillock running it, he absolutely hates us but that’s ok because he’s going to hate us even more after we tub them on Saturday. 🤗

22 hours ago, MickyD said:

The guy needs to get a fucking life 

We really do need to be winning this one and in fact need to have the Plymouth attitude of winning all our home games if really are going to make the automatics. Lincoln will be a tough test but if we seriously have aspirations we can’t be dropping home points to teams like these. The Pies are at Derby and I honestly can’t see them getting anything there and we don’t want to be playing catch up so 2-0 to Wanderers

42 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Yes, the guys a true pillock. Both Lusty and I joined and posted nothing but genuine and friendly opinions, prompting equally polite responses from Imps fans yet he banned us both. What a tosser and I don’t think I’ve ever visited an opponents site with a more vitriolic pillock running it, he absolutely hates us but that’s ok because he’s going to hate us even more after we tub them on Saturday. 🤗

'Pillock'  love that word and one that seems to have gone out of fashion or as the kids say is no longer 'on point'.

Why would a Lincoln city fan have such a hatred ?   I dont see any connection,  is it because we beat em ?