Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Leyton Orient (A)

Leyther_Matt

10 hours ago, bolton va va said:

I got told on Monday that Carlisle have the option of opening the open end up to increase capacity for away fans when there's a big away following.

No idea if it's correct !!!

According to footballgroundguide.com

Away fans are housed on one side of the Pioneer (East) Stand (towards the Petterill End) where around 2,000 fans can be accommodated. This all seated, covered stand is located at one side of the pitch. It is fairly modern and the facilities within, plus the view of the playing area are good. For larger games then the Petterill End terrace can also be allocated which houses around 1,700 supporters. 

7 sorted. Was playing silly buggers verifying my browser and at one point said my basket had been emptied but clicked on basket again and all sorted

5 minutes ago, Ani said:

Had 5 allocated and it timed out.

Did you use a NatWest or RBS card?

• Site Supporter

Got there in the end with 3, but it ain’t half stressful!

I’m sure the system is worse now than it was 12 months ago. I had about  4/5 failures before purchasing, for a number of different reasons; clear filters, sorry no tickets available, 1st/2nd/3rd/4th then eventually 5th bracket, then sorry your purchase wasn’t successful start again, fortunately they were still in basket and finally went through.

6 minutes ago, desperado said:

Got there in the end with 3, but it ain’t half stressful!

I’m sure the system is worse now than it was 12 months ago. I had about  4/5 failures before purchasing, for a number of different reasons; clear filters, sorry no tickets available, 1st/2nd/3rd/4th then eventually 5th bracket, then sorry your purchase wasn’t successful start again, fortunately they were still in basket and finally went through.

found these orient tickets more stressful to get than barnsley play-offs last year, defo got worse

16 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

7 sorted. Was playing silly buggers verifying my browser and at one point said my basket had been emptied but clicked on basket again and all sorted

Did you use a NatWest or RBS card?

NatWest online banking. We got most of what we needed , need 1 adult 

10 minutes ago, mattbwfc19 said:

found these orient tickets more stressful to get than barnsley play-offs last year, defo got worse

Went round the houses for two (other one in my "network"); got there in the end but not both on same row. Then it wouldn't accept card number until I completely refreshed, which I assumed would scupper it all but apparently not. So whole just seems bloody random and entirely unintuitive. Bit like watching Bolton down the years!

2 minutes ago, Ani said:

NatWest online banking. We got most of what we needed , need 1 adult 

My problem for Luton was using NatWest and had the same issue on the Hibs ticket site last week so likely to be a Ticketmaster-wide issue. Paid on Halifax today and no issue at all.