Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Very Important!

Alexander The Great

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yust talk with some guys and they tell me if you not provoke it will be everything ok!!!but also they tell me that its not safe to walk alone in some streets!!!!

they can attack you only for flags!!because they take a couple of them from Rangers fans!!!

http://www.delije-caffe.net/galerija/index...pg=1&f=#pic

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f...a0010ra5cg9.jpg

Here when yoou take a flag to other supporters is like you fight them all night!!!!hehe

dont put flags outside on bar like in Skopje in LONDON BAR!!!keep them at hotel and when you go to the match bring them there and put at stadium!!!!

cheers RSB!!!

This trip is sounding better and better - danger on every corner & yonners sticking together like Blackburn when Burnley are in town.

Bring it on :yahoo:

• Site Supporter
Are you saying that we've got our siege weapons out for nothing?

RinSeige2.jpg

Widnes,

That can't be your seige weapon as there is not a goat hair to be seen.

Can't fool all the people etc...

I have yust talk with some guys and they tell me if you not provoke it will be everything ok!!!but also they tell me that its not safe to walk alone in some streets!!!!

they can attack you only for flags!!because they take a couple of them from Rangers fans!!!

http://www.delije-caffe.net/galerija/index...pg=1&f=#pic

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f...a0010ra5cg9.jpg

Here when yoou take a flag to other supporters is like you fight them all night!!!!hehe

dont put flags outside on bar like in Skopje in LONDON BAR!!!keep them at hotel and when you go to the match bring them there and put at stadium!!!!

cheers RSB!!!

One of those flags was taken from one of the most respected and feared Firms in Britain - The Outer Hebridean Rangers Hools.

Your chaps must be reet mighty proud........that's a major acheivement!!!

those of us that are going all know the risks that could happen when over there!

people are worrying about stuff thats out of their control.

i will have me bullet proofs on just in case :yahoo:

Edited by hughesy

I have yust talk with some guys and they tell me if you not provoke it will be everything ok!!!

I agree about this but I would also say that

(half drunk away fans singing on the square) will be seen as provocation in Belgrade. Keep it low profile or all of you stay on one place watched by the police and definitely watch out the yoof :)

(half drunk away fans singing on the square) will be seen as provocation in Belgrade. Keep it low profile or all of you stay on one place watched by the police and definitely watch out the yoof :)

Hmmm, that video was one of some very civil Bolton fans enjoying a drink with no trouble in sight.

If the Serbs see that as provocation, they're more f?cking stupid / unreasonable than we first imagined.

What a set of barbarians, they make the Bosnians look civilised.

Right, I've bene reading some of the posts and this is how I see it:

I'm sick to f?cking death of this "do not provoke them" attitude. I shall go to Belgrade, as is my right. I shall walk along the streets of Belgrade, as is my right. I shall go to the match, as is my right.

If these bigoted ignoramous' see this as provocation, frankly there's f?ck all any of us can do about it. But not go because I feel intimidated, they can get to f?ck!

If this place is as Barbaric as it appears, as has been stated before, it should not be played there but at a civilised neutral ground.

Sorry Jumbo, but these folk, if all I read is true, are absolute cockends who do not deserve to breathe the same air as normal humans.

Flight booked, rant over!

One of those flags was taken from one of the most respected and feared Firms in Britain - The Outer Hebridean Rangers Hools.

Daft thing is they now parade it with no idea what it says in Gaelic! Which leads me to a cunning plan - get a cross of StGeorge made with "nowt but skriking pikey wenchies" on it - and hand it over at the first provocation. Then they will splash it all over their web page - and we can snigger

Jumbo - I'm insulted by the suggestion that we were "half drunk". :angry:

Most of us were well beyond that stage... :drinks:

Right, I've bene reading some of the posts and this is how I see it:

I'm sick to f?cking death of this "do not provoke them" attitude. I shall go to Belgrade, as is my right. I shall walk along the streets of Belgrade, as is my right. I shall go to the match, as is my right.

If these bigoted ignoramous' see this as provocation, frankly there's f?ck all any of us can do about it. But not go because I feel intimidated, they can get to f?ck!

If this place is as Barbaric as it appears, as has been stated before, it should not be played there but at a civilised neutral ground.

Sorry Jumbo, but these folk, if all I read is true, are absolute cockends who do not deserve to breathe the same air as normal humans.

Flight booked, rant over!

I understand you completely. But in Belgrade you will be the away fans and right from the start that will be enough for the sparks. Same as you, Zvezda's ultras drink a lot before the match and they walk go around the city singing their songs. All I wanted to say is that there will be no need for provocation for 10 half drunk Zvezda fans to attack a small group of away fans in Bolton's shirts who'll be peacefully walking around in Belgrade. That day in Belgrade you will be supporting the team that will play against their team and that's the only reason they need.

But this is not just the case in Belgrade. As I read here, those things happened before to you in England and the same will happen in Bolton to guys wearing Munich or Blackburn shirts so there's no need for you to be so shocked and angry now

I understand you completely. But in Belgrade you will be the away fans and right from the start that will be enough for the sparks. Same as you, Zvezda's ultras drink a lot before the match and they walk go around the city singing their songs. All I wanted to say is that there will be no need for provocation for 10 half drunk Zvezda fans to attack a small group of away fans in Bolton's shirts who'll be peacefully walking around in Belgrade. That day in Belgrade you will be supporting the team that will play against their team and that's the only reason they need.

But this is not just the case in Belgrade. As I read here, those things happened before to you in England and the same will happen in Bolton to guys wearing Munich or Blackburn shirts so there's no need for you to be so shocked and angry now

Look.i say something for all BWFC fans!!!on the day when BWFC play match in Belgrade dont wear BWFC t-shirts,scarfs dont put your flags on the bars and dont sing your song than!!!!and all will be OK!!!you will be i danger only on the day when BWFC play game!!!i will be there and i give you instructions about all in belgrade!!!!

I'M NOT SMART BUT I WANT TO HALP BECAUSE YOU ARE GREAT GUYS I MEET YOU IN SKOPJE AND I KNOW WHO YOU ARE THEY DONT KNOW!!!!!

As I read here, those things happened before to you in England and the same will happen in Bolton to guys wearing Munich or Blackburn shirts so there's no need for you to be so shocked and angry now

Maybe 20 years ago this happened.These days it's very rare for "innocent fans" (ie - people wearing colours who are not looking for it) to be attacked attending an English Premier league game.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

anyone else find it amusing jumbo calls united munich ?

:drinks:

Look.i say something for all BWFC fans!!!on the day when BWFC play match in Belgrade dont wear BWFC t-shirts,scarfs dont put your flags on the bars and dont sing your song than!!!!and all will be OK!!!you will be i danger only on the day when BWFC play game!!!i will be there and i give you instructions about all in belgrade!!!!

I'M NOT SMART BUT I WANT TO HALP BECAUSE YOU ARE GREAT GUYS I MEET YOU IN SKOPJE AND I KNOW WHO YOU ARE THEY DONT KNOW!!!!!

just out of interest, do you know anything about how official club trips work eg when Rangers played there? The standard form has been an early flight out and most of the day having a laugh in town before the game and straight back afterwards. Not done one like that before myself, but may have to this time. Now the question is how would this work in the light of security issues on the day I wonder? Would they just arrive late-on after a late flight out and so go straight to the game or are there ways of having secure areas where they could have a drink etc. Or maybe no one-day trips, only ones with a night in a hotel?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.