Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Points Make Prizes

But i defy any bolton fan not to have a big grin on their face at full time if we have lost but are safe, and news of a last minute equalizer for the pie eaters filters through.

Imagine the amusement we would have in the ground though, if Man Utd and Wigan did draw, and then we scored an injury time equaliser against Chelsea, to prevent them winning the league. All 40K of them, stunned into silence.............

As I live down South, I do tend to dislike Chelsea as much as, if not more than, Man Utd - Chelsea fans are just as obnoxious as Man Utd fans IMO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the amusement we would have in the ground though, if Man Utd and Wigan did draw, and then we scored an injury time equaliser against Chelsea, to prevent them winning the league. All 40K of them, stunned into silence.............

As I live down South, I do tend to dislike Chelsea as much as, if not more than, Man Utd - Chelsea fans are just as obnoxious as Man Utd fans IMO

now that would be fooking ace!

You can just imagine it can't you

Wiggin drawing with Munich, cockneys beating us 1-0 90th minute and 40,000 gayboys sing champions, champions, champions, then big Kev pops up with the equaliser as complete silence falls across Bendover bridge and 3500 Wanderers have a massive celebration with tunes like "your not singing anymore" That would be fcuking fantastic, and now i've just woken up, but what a dream that was

Wiggin drawing with Munich, cockneys beating us 1-0 90th minute and 40,000 gayboys sing champions, champions, champions, then big Kev pops up with the equaliser as complete silence falls across Bendover bridge and 3500 Wanderers have a massive celebration with tunes like "your not singing anymore" That would be fcuking fantastic, and now i've just woken up, but what a dream that was

Aye, I gave it some brief thought three posts earlier when CWP posted exactly the same thing.

There is nothing fashonable about supporting Bolton IMO. If i wanted to be fashonable i would go and support scum, it's the influences and the environment around us that bring you up hating them. The amount of 'Glory Hunters' that you get around schools these days is to much to cope with already, the abuse i will get if they win the title and CL would be simply unbearable.

If we are beating Chelsea 1-0 whilst Wigan are beating United 1-0 in the 90th min, i would love it if Chelsea equlized and took the title. Our seasons over, be one big celebration.

Edited by meite/faye's neighbour

It was a bit like that last year. Coming to the end of the season and at one point Everton were 2-0 against United and they had just gone 2-1 up against us. United then came back to win and Davies got a late equaliser, the cockney rent-boys were gutted and silent, but we did hand the trophy to United.

• Site Supporter

My use of the term "fashionable" to describe many Bolton supporter's hatred of Man U has caused a bit of a stir. It wasn't aimed at fans who are 35+. I quite understand their feelings towards them. I don't, however, think too many people 15-25 know what the hatred is about though.

My use of the term "fashionable" to describe many Bolton supporter's hatred of Man U has caused a bit of a stir. It wasn't aimed at fans who are 35+. I quite understand their feelings towards them. I don't, however, think too many people 15-25 know what the hatred is about though.

what about those of us betwen 25 and 35 :roll: 8) :-k

This is what will happen.

Utd will be 2 or 3 goals up early doors, news will get to chelsea who will be nervous and struggling to cope with us, they'll know its lost and start thinking about Moscow, just as Big Kev starts kicking a few.

They'll go hiding, Grant will bring off his big guns and Diouf will score a blinder of a goal to seal a win late on.

You are all over thinking things.

Bolton win = go and get drunk and get laid. Best week ever.

Bolton don't win = go get drunk go home kick cat/dog don't get laid sulk until next Bolton win.

Ad infinitum

p.s. I hate utd..... but then I hate every other club as well.

This is what will happen.

Utd will be 2 or 3 goals up early doors, news will get to chelsea who will be nervous and struggling to cope with us, they'll know its lost and start thinking about Moscow, just as Big Kev starts kicking a few.

They'll go hiding, Grant will bring off his big guns and Diouf will score a blinder of a goal to seal a win late on.

Smiffs is right :good:

Imagine the atmosphere outside the ground if that happened!! :ph34r:

I'll take that bet mate. Find out what you can get at the bookies. If you can get 12-1, I'll give you 13-1

By my reckoning its about 45-1. Diouf last goal is 16/1, Bolton to win is 14/1, Utd to win is 1/5.

Have I worked it out right?

• Members
By my reckoning its about 45-1. Diouf last goal is 16/1, Bolton to win is 14/1, Utd to win is 1/5.

Have I worked it out right?

Don't think so mate. With your odds, I calculate that accumulator at 305-1!

I had only done a Bolton win and a United win which would have been 17-1 at your odds. Personally, I would have expected Bolton at 8-1 and United at 4/6

Don't think so mate. With your odds, I calculate that accumulator at 305-1!

A result/goal scorer double isn't calculated like a regular double since one is deemed to have a direct impact on the other.

Paddy Power are 45/1 about Diouf scoring (any time) and Bolton winning, so your 1/5 about the Hun winning makes it around 54/1.

Edited by enzo gambaro

• Members
You see, thats why I;d never make a bookie, never been a gambler.So then, I'll put a pound on that bet Bolty. Nay, make it two!!You still taking it? :D
Once you confirm what odds you get at the bookies - yes. Note - only for a Bolton win and a United win mind. Not interested in goalscorers. Make it a 3 quid stake please mate. I owe the Zozzmeister three quid for paying athywhite for my copy of the Bayern Munich away DVD (and excellent it is too). When you lose, you can give the 3 quid to him and t'jobs a good un.Just checked here and the Bolton - United accumulator is paying 19-1 so I'll pay 20-1 for this bet. 3 quid would net you 60 profit (Traf will tell you I won't renege). Are we on?

A result/goal scorer double isn't calculated like a regular double since one is deemed to have a direct impact on the other.
Maybe not there matey. Different rules here for 'all ups'as they call em. Edited by bolty58

Once you confirm what odds you get at the bookies - yes. Note - only for a Bolton win and a United win mind. Not interested in goalscorers. Make it a 3 quid stake please mate. I owe the Zozzmeister three quid for paying athywhite for my copy of the Bayern Munich away DVD (and excellent it is too). When you lose, you can give the 3 quid to him and t'jobs a good un.Just checked here and the Bolton - United accumulator is paying 19-1 so I'll pay 20-1 for this bet. 3 quid would net you 60 profit (Traf will tell you I won't renege). Are we on?

But I had Diouf scoring a spectacular winner.

Call it 200/1 and we're on. I'll come over there and collect the winnings myself.

• Members
Call it 200/1 and we're on. I'll come over there and collect the winnings myself.

I'll pass up on the bet then (Not because of your impending visit. Just tell me when. Spare room awaits).

Of course they are!

5 years ago they "supported" manure, now they support the russian's club.

Turds.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.