Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nolan to Newcastle in 'Shock Move'

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just hope for the clubs sake they do have someone decent and big enough to fill his boots!!!

:drinks:

Kin Lardel wouldn't fill Nolans boots,top player when he could be ar*ed but has gone down hill ever since his missus had the nipper!Good Luck Kev,ya Fat f*ck! :roll:

0,,10278~5305595,00.jpg

Breaking News: Toon Complete Nolan Signing

NEWCASTLE United have completed the signing of Bolton Wanderers midfielder Kevin Nolan for a fee of ?4m.

The 26-year-old penned a four-and-a-half year deal at St.James' Park on Friday morning and will wear the No.4 shirt for the Magpies.

A delighted Nolan told nufcTV: "It's all happened so quickly but it was an opportunity which was impossible to turn down.

"I can't wait to play in front of these fans every week and I'm really looking forward to the next four-and-a-half years."

Stay logged on to nufc.co.uk where you will find the full exclusive interview with the United new boy on nufcTV on Friday afternoon.

I feel sick

Not saying the boo boys are forcing him out, there are definitely more influencing factors. But come on surely you are not trying to say the current negativity and abuse which has gone his way won't cross his mind in leaving? For someone who has been so dedicated to the club and has such genuine appreciation for his time here, he will take all of this into consideration when making a decision to leave

To say that he wouldn't, does him as an individual a dis-service

When people (Firthy to be precise) say:

"Well done idiots. Congratulations on perfecting the art of the tantrum to get your own ill-thought way."

They are suggesting the fans are pretty much the sole reason he's gone. Rubbish.

He's gone because we accepted the offer. The writing is on the wall when that happens. Not to mention he'll get a payrise no doubt, and a hefty fee, and they are a bigger club.

In happier times he might have thought twice, granted. But his discontent could be with Megson, he could just want a new challenge, who knows.

I'm not having it that Kevin Nolan has left Bolton Wanderers because he took some stick off the fans.

Anyway, it's done now. A good servant to BWFC and good luck to him in the future.

0,,10278~5305595,00.jpg

Has that been photoshopped - he looks thin in the face there.

Its bloody obvious - 4 and a half years on Newcastle's pay scale is a big reason why it happened so quick.

That photo is all wrong though. Its a sad day.

What a mess. All the best to him though.

He was only on the official website last week saying he was gutted missing the two games and could not wait to try and play against Blackburn.

Pressure will now be so intense for tomorrow.

Worried.

Have we had the pre-match press conference as yet? Sure there's something to be gleaned from that now the ink has dried on the deal.

I wonder what us and Nolan will be up to when his ugly mug appears in 9 months time?

Probably the same thing as us, sitting down at 3pm to watch a football match kick-off. I really don't see him being a first team regular up there

Anybody want the month of October from the offical BWFC 2009 Calendar?

I wonder what us and Nolan will be up to when his ugly mug appears in 9 months time?

Im having to change my wallpaper on my CPU because it is the Sky Sports one with Nolan in a whites shirt punching his fist in the air.

Back to the Reebok Stadium wallpaper, although that name might change soon!

• Moderators
When people (Firthy to be precise) say:

"Well done idiots. Congratulations on perfecting the art of the tantrum to get your own ill-thought way."

They are suggesting the fans are pretty much the sole reason he's gone. Rubbish.

He's gone because we accepted the offer. The writing is on the wall when that happens. Not to mention he'll get a payrise no doubt, and a hefty fee, and they are a bigger club.

In happier times he might have thought twice, granted. But his discontent could be with Megson, he could just want a new challenge, who knows.

I'm not having it that Kevin Nolan has left Bolton Wanderers because he took some stick off the fans.

Anyway, it's done now. A good servant to BWFC and good luck to him in the future.

they say it because there are two big camps on here at the moment

one is to back the club to the hilt on everything they do

the other is to criticise the club for everything they do

both have no compromise that their are other facts

those blaming the idiots aren't comfortable in a position to be critical of megson, gartside or nolan as to reasons why this has happened so take the easy option

just like the idiots do with their chanting the other night

1 ) does he know sam allydyce isn't there any more!

2 ) Why hasn't sam nipped in and took him to blackburn, he can't rate him that highly. Thought he would spend 4m of the xmas money from santa.

3 ) Who was the last played to move to newcastle and become a better player? Shearer?

1 ) does he know sam allydyce isn't there any more!

2 ) Why hasn't sam nipped in and took him to blackburn, he can't rate him that highly. Thought he would spend 4m of the xmas money from santa.

3 ) Who was the last played to move to newcastle and become a better player? Shearer?

What has that got to do with anything? - you could speak to any of the current Bolton squad, and I'll bet at least 90% of them would sign for Newcastle if offered the chance