Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Last Game Of The Season

Lets all try and have a good day out and get behind the team. The seasons over now and we all know it hasn't been the most entertaining but we have another season of top flight football to look forward to next season. It's gonna get better next year i can feel it so lets all have a good drink and a good sing and get behind the players. Lets not let the season end with negative feelings. We need to get that feel good factor back round here. The togetherness we've had in the past. The passion for the club we all share. Win, lose or draw lets cheer, sing and have a laugh. Come on you WHITES!!

Lets all try and have a good day out and get behind the team. The seasons over now and we all know it hasn't been the most entertaining but we have another season of top flight football to look forward to next season. It's gonna get better next year i can feel it so lets all have a good drink and a good sing and get behind the players. Lets not let the season end with negative feelings. We need to get that feel good factor back round here. The togetherness we've had in the past. The passion for the club we all share. Win, lose or draw lets cheer, sing and have a laugh. Come on you WHITES!!

Just get drunk and have a laugh, no need to over complicate anything.

I don't know about you but i do all of the above all of the time.

lets get wrecked!

Guest Holly_Goodhead
personally i think there should be a big fight between pro megson and anti megson camps.

the winners decide his future.

it would be more entertaining than the football !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink:

Remember when about 150 City ran 20-25 Bolton on Piccadilly a few seasons ago?

Anti Megsons v pro Megsons would be even more one sided

personally i think there should be a big fight between pro megson and anti megson camps.

the winners decide his future.

it would be more entertaining than the football !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink:

Well i pro Megson so its not fair on the anti Megson one's really is it :nea: I mean i would take

them on mi Jack 8)

whilst we're on the topic of last game of the season, anyone taking beach balls to city?

and no they're not childish and immature they're very entertaining! :yahoo:

When everyone took them to liverpool a few years ago it looked really good, and i seem to remember quite a few red beach balls at spurs away.

City fans usually take those bannana inflatables things!

I'm going to have a look for the most ridiculous inflatable I can get hold of. :good:

• Moderators
whilst we're on the topic of last game of the season, anyone taking beach balls to city?

and no they're not childish and immature they're very entertaining! :yahoo:

When everyone took them to liverpool a few years ago it looked really good, and i seem to remember quite a few red beach balls at spurs away.

City fans usually take those bannana inflatables things!

I'm going to have a look for the most ridiculous inflatable I can get hold of. :good:

A penis?

I'd like to congratulate DaveTheRave on their first post despite being registered since 2006.

A penis?

I'd like to congratulate DaveTheRave on their first post despite being registered since 2006.

There was one at city the other week with fergies head on it, it inspired me.

Excellent first post, let us paint Manchester town centre WHITE.

Excellent first post, let us paint Manchester town centre WHITE.

Aye, bright and early too. I shall be doing so and hoping to pick up a ticket some way or another on the way.

i just got booked some in the citeh end. The day is starting 10 30 for me. Oxford rd and then heading into Pic. Gardens :drinks: :drinks: probs not too wise to ask this.

Edited by DIPS

Anti Megsons v pro Megsons would be even more one sided

How many bloody times does it need spelling out.

There aren't a massive amount of pro-Megson supporters around.

What you do have though is Bolton fans who support Megson because he is the manager of our great club. He has kept us up now for two consecutive seasons, the first season a near miracle from the position he started at and the second again a great achievement with such a small squad.

Yes the football has been poor at times (too many times for me) but our aim in life is to remain in The Premiership and this he has achieved.

He will be the first to acknowledge privately (and in the media in the past few weeks - if you read behind the words) that the performances in the last few games have been unacceptable. I am sure he knows the positions that need strengthening over the summer and I am sure we will do that.

How many bloody times does it need spelling out.

There aren't a massive amount of pro-Megson supporters around.

What you do have though is Bolton fans who support Megson because he is the manager of our great club. He has kept us up now for two consecutive seasons, the first season a near miracle from the position he started at and the second again a great achievement with such a small squad.

Yes the football has been poor at times (too many times for me) but our aim in life is to remain in The Premiership and this he has achieved.

He will be the first to acknowledge privately (and in the media in the past few weeks - if you read behind the words) that the performances in the last few games have been unacceptable. I am sure he knows the positions that need strengthening over the summer and I am sure we will do that.

that's pretty much his exact words on GMR on Saturday

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.