Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Blackburn 2 Final Score

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After correctly predicting a 6 goal game at Villa (admittedly I said 3-3!): this will be another goalfest between 2 shit defences.

7 goals in this one. 4-3 either way with a hotly disputed controversial late winner.

Roberts to have a stormer.

Diouf to be a petulant cunt.

two very poor teams, battle it out for a dismal 0:0 draw in front of a crowd of 20,932, both teams will settle for the draw with 20 minutes to go, as they're both too scared to lose this one. It'll rain and it'll be freezing.

two very poor teams, battle it out for a dismal 0:0 draw in front of a crowd of 20,932, both teams will settle for the draw with 20 minutes to go, as they're both too scared to lose this one. It'll rain and it'll be freezing.

your just missing

...then some 6 fingered banjo player scores a late winner like is the norm when there are goals in our games at The Reebok.

• Site Supporter

I predict that the Sky pundits won't mention the Reebok's intimidating atmosphere and they will interview possibly the thickest, most northern-sounding cunt they can find outside prior to the game. So we look like thick northern cunts.

• Moderators
I predict that the Sky pundits won't mention the Reebok's intimidating atmosphere and they will interview possibly the thickest, most northern-sounding cunt they can find outside prior to the game. So we look like thick northern cunts.

satan doesn't always do home games on sky

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.