Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

My Body Is A Bitch.

I'm sure my body's trying to write me off. Today I was watching t.v downstairs on couch and I had pins and needles in my leg, the door went with my food and as I stood up I forgot about my leg and it was as if I had no leg there and I nearly went head first into the fire, luckily I put my hand in way and only tore a bit of the wall paper.

Also I seriously destroyed my elbow, was getting the top off a bottle of Lucozade and my arm went straight back reet on my funny bone, it wasn't funny though, my arm felt numb and tender and it hurt :(

Not only that, I usually get a pain in my chest and it makes me get a lot of fluid in my mouth and I've been sick a few times in the the last week. Need to breath in a lot, but it hurts when I breath out.

That's not all, for some reason I've started getting some seeable purple veins on my lower inside left leg, not got a clue whatthat is, gonna google it to find out like.

....also sounds like you have a little acid reflux too diddles.

That comes when you overeat or have too much gas and makes you regurgitate you food. It could also be a hiatus hernia where part of your intestine is forced through a hole in your diaphragm and is squeezed, causing stomach pain and discomfort.

The pins and needles? You could be dehydrated and need to drink more water (at least 2 to 3 three litres per day. You could probably do with upping your exercise v tv quotient. The increased water intake will flush out your kidneys and, if you drink half litre before a meal it will stop you eating too much as you'll feel fuller quicker.

If nothing else it does sound like you need to get out more.

Edited by floyd

Ive just spoke to my mate Diddles, who is a Doctor of some sort, and he said, If you tie a strong rope around your neck, and the other end to a beam in your loft.....jump down the loft hatch, and that should dort you out.

HTH

Guest Frandsen08

Ive just spoke to my mate Diddles, who is a Doctor of some sort, and he said, If you tie a strong rope around your neck, and the other end to a beam in your loft.....jump down the loft hatch, and that should dort you out.

HTH

thought that got rid of the hiccups

HTH

Wasn't shipman perchance?

• Moderators

It's more likely Lazycuntitis. The cure involves getting a job and learning to cook. Increasing your protein intake could help, spunk is a brilliant source of this, don't just deposit it into your wanksock.

• Site Supporter

I'm sure my body's trying to write me off. Today I was watching t.v downstairs on couch and I had pins and needles in my leg, the door went with my food and as I stood up I forgot about my leg and it was as if I had no leg there and I nearly went head first into the fire, luckily I put my hand in way and only tore a bit of the wall paper.

Also I seriously destroyed my elbow, was getting the top off a bottle of Lucozade and my arm went straight back reet on my funny bone, it wasn't funny though, my arm felt numb and tender and it hurt :(

Not only that, I usually get a pain in my chest and it makes me get a lot of fluid in my mouth and I've been sick a few times in the the last week. Need to breath in a lot, but it hurts when I breath out.

That's not all, for some reason I've started getting some seeable purple veins on my lower inside left leg, not got a clue whatthat is, gonna google it to find out like.

Diddles.

You see that film "Seven" with Morgan Freeman in?

There's a guy in it that Kevin Spacey's character has held captive for a year.

That's you, that is.

First signs of a stroke. Fact.

Early onset of rheumatoid arthritis, a long time of pain and degenerating joints. Fact

Warning of a possible heart attack, reflux aesophegus, untreated could be a killer. Fact

If they are thicker than the purple veins in your knob then it is most likeley to be varicose veins causing blocked arteries which could lead to blood clots and heart attack. Fact

Edited by athywhite1958

• Site Supporter

If they are thicker than the purple veins in your knob then it is most likeley to be varicose veins causing blocked arteries which could lead to blood clots and heart attack. Fact

the varicose veins could actually be true, i have several of them best to get them checked out..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.