Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clattenburg 2 Wanderers 1

Just back from the game.

Thought we was unlucky today, could of taken more, even with that cunts performance in the first half.

I've slated him on here, but I thought Robinson was excellent today.

Elmander was also brilliant, didn't score but he's work off the ball was outstanding, woked himself into the ground.

Mark Davies is without doubt the best footballer we've got at the club.

Not many teams go to Tottenham and get a result, we can take a lot of posotives out of today.

Jussi? I've not seen the second on TV yet, but from where we was sat, i thought he should of done better.

Should Cahil of been given a pen?

Just back from the game.

Thought we was unlucky today, could of taken more, even with that cunts performance in the first half.

Elmander was also brilliant, didn't score but he's work off the ball was outstanding, woked himself into the ground.

Not many teams go to Tottenham and get a result, we can take a lot of posotives out of today.

Jussi? I've not seen the second on TV yet, but from where we was sat, i thought he should of done better.

Also Sturridge seemed to be two steps ahead of the team.

Holden and Mavies worked today.

Just back from the game.

Judging on what had gone before hand i will say for sure it was a pen,he made a meal of it but so did Defoe,we played well yesterday,Jussi should have saved that shot at the end,penis!!!!!!

First things first Holden and robbo were fucking outstanding yesterday

I've been worried about sturridge's attitude and I still think he's Billy big spuds but what a player; shows u don't have to be a big lad to be a great link up player. If anything he's yards ahead of us which is why he looks greedy sometimes

Cahill, knight and ricketts were wank

And petrov is a fucking disgrace; start of the move for their winner was himturning his back like a girl and fannying out if a tackle like beckham in the world cup

Jussi made some great saves but can't help but think he's getting worse, his kicking is back to being worrying again

Saddest thing, kev Davies is a ghost of the mon he was, his influence has all but disappeared and OC needs to grow a pair and drop him

Finally I saw exiled gran briefly after the game and she was as lovely as ever :-)

Agreed Pabbers, what about that mon at your place though. Blowing up for a free kick when the guy still had the ball and had made his way into the box. Would of been uproar if it had cost points.

Swings and round-a-bouts, we have had our fair share of dodgy decisions in our favour !

• Site Supporter

Only when we lose apparently. When we win you're 'not sure' how we managed it. Funny that.

You're right about one thing, 'the double standard amongst fans are comical'.

:rofl:

im not even gonna bother, its obviously all to complex for you.

you stick to happy clapping.

Edited by HomerJay

According to BBC its the clubs worst away run for 15 years.

You cannot defend that.

Something needs to change.

it's probably the hardest set of away fixtures in that time

perspective required

I was at Spurs yesterday & haven't seen any replays yet , so i'm not sure about the Cahill penalty appeal or if Jussi should have saved the winner, but we seem to be trying to hide behind a complex about Clattenburg to cover up another defeat.

Without doubt Clattenburg is a tit,but we would have been screaming for penalties for both of the Spurs penalties, & it was his decision to order the retaking of the second penalty that kept us in the game & he correctly reversed his decision on the third one. Not much to complain about there.

The dispute would be about the Cahill appeal which looked a stonewall penalty, but the strange thing was how little Cahill or the team protested.I like the way we don't dispute every decision , but i wonder if it sometimes costs us ,especially SKD who got no protection yesterday while Crouch won free kicks for anything.

It was a sickener to lose a point at the death, but we were lucky not to be 4 down at h/t. We improved in the 2nd half -after Van der Vaart went off- but some short spells of good attacking play didn't make up for how poor we were when Spurs had the ball.

Overall, we'd have been lucky to get a point.

• Site Supporter

I was at Spurs yesterday & haven't seen any replays yet , so i'm not sure about the Cahill penalty appeal or if Jussi should have saved the winner, but we seem to be trying to hide behind a complex about Clattenburg to cover up another defeat.

Without doubt Clattenburg is a tit,but we would have been screaming for penalties for both of the Spurs penalties, & it was his decision to order the retaking of the second penalty that kept us in the game & he correctly reversed his decision on the third one. Not much to complain about there.

The dispute would be about the Cahill appeal which looked a stonewall penalty, but the strange thing was how little Cahill or the team protested.I like the way we don't dispute every decision , but i wonder if it sometimes costs us ,especially SKD who got no protection yesterday while Crouch won free kicks for anything.

It was a sickener to lose a point at the death, but we were lucky not to be 4 down at h/t. We improved in the 2nd half -after Van der Vaart went off- but some short spells of good attacking play didn't make up for how poor we were when Spurs had the ball.

Overall, we'd have been lucky to get a point.

most blatant pen you'll see this season

Edited by HomerJay

• Site Supporter

Worst away run in 15 years but we are 8th in the premiership. Our highest ever finish in the premiership is only 6th too. Maybe im missing something :pardon:

thats what i keep telling myself.

and to be fair, league position is all that matters at the end of the season.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.