Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Non League Chatter

leigh white

1874 Northwich play at Winsford, your thinking of Northwich Victoria who play at Stafford.

Northwich Victoria now play at Flixton along with Northwich Flixton Villa. Flixton don't play there though.

Three teams called Northwich, none of whom play in Northwich. The one team that does play in Northwich is the one that doesn't have Northwich in it's name!

Northwich Victoria now play at Flixton along with Northwich Flixton Villa. Flixton don't play there though.

Three teams called Northwich, none of whom play in Northwich. The one team that does play in Northwich is the one that doesn't have Northwich in it's name!

Bolton beat them away 2-1 in the FA cup in 1990.

Bit premature that Jules, lost a couple of games recently and got some tricky away games coming up this month. Still favourites but certainly not guaranteed if FC United keep winning.

If they do go up I'd settle for avoiding relegation and beating Stockport

Bit premature that Jules, lost a couple of games recently and got some tricky away games coming up this month. Still favourites but certainly not guaranteed if FC United keep winning.

If they do go up I'd settle for avoiding relegation and beating Stockport

Hope Chorley go up...there appears to be a decent link with Wanderers fans

Them beating Stockport, who used to be our rivals, is mind blowing...especially to me growing up in Stockport

Most FC United fans I come across are bell ends...

Hope Chorley go up...there appears to be a decent link with Wanderers fans

Them beating Stockport, who used to be our rivals, is mind blowing...especially to me growing up in Stockport

Most FC United fans I come across are bell ends...

All Fc fans I have met are whoppers. Fcum

Fcum fans also don't spend money bar the entrance fee at other grounds too, especially if instructed not too! (I'm not joking).

This is what apparently happened at the Fylde v FCum match this season, http://www.afcfylde.co.uk/latest-news/archive/2013/December/017.php

No surprises there.

Bellends to a man.

Just gutted we have Doncaster when Chorley play them at their, well Bury's place.

I'd love them to move it to the Weds!

That's unbelievable. It not too different from my experience, knobheads who act like they're doing everyone a favour by being there. Apparently they got caught out at Bacup bizarrely. Lad I know supports fc said Bacup fans were nutters.

Not bizarrely at all.

Bacup have a bit of a crew nowadays. FScum got more than caught out, local anti-Munich turnout.