Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swp

Carlos Cuellar 2mil would do me to replace cahill

Not a bad shout. He can cover for RB as well. For the long term though I'd prefer someone younger though. Cueller is never going to get any better, but for ?2m (if that's his price) he could do a decent enough job.

Not a bad shout. He can cover for RB as well. For the long term though I'd prefer someone younger though. Cueller is never going to get any better, but for ?2m (if that's his price) he could do a decent enough job.

rangers had a 2mil bid accepted but talks broke down apparently

I would imagine the fact coyle hasn't moved on to other targets means he is confident he can land him, it's probably SWP last major move and as he is under contract at city he has no real need to dive into the first deal on the table, if he comes fantastic, if he doesn't i'm sure we'll still be ok, que sera sera.

i am sure sentiment is playing a part in swp decision he is city through and through, a bit like mcginlay with us. it coincides with what could be citys most successfull period.

I cant for one minute imagine city would sell him days before they played us when he could potentially damage them - The only way I think this would happen would be a "gentlemans aggreement" that he had a slight knock and wasnt fit for Sunday.

I fully expect the deal to be announced on Monday/Tuesday of next week

• Site Supporter

I cant for one minute imagine city would sell him days before they played us when he could potentially damage them - The only way I think this would happen would be a "gentlemans aggreement" that he had a slight knock and wasnt fit for Sunday.

I fully expect the deal to be announced on Monday/Tuesday of next week

ive been posting that for the past week ;)

Dont mean to get your hopes up, but my boss was on his way home tonight, and he happens to drive past the gates to the euxton training facility. At 5.15, the below vehicle pulled out straight infront of him.

Surely there cant be that many people with the initials SWP leaving the training ground in a range.

somebody on here obviously knows ross mcnaughton it was me who sent him the bastard photo

post-5930-0-75800700-1313778177_thumb.jpg

Edited by sirnatlofty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.