Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swp

its not like buying a big mac and fucking fries

or a click of a mouse button in a game

fuck me

Transfers are done and dusted start to finish in a matter of hours on deadline day. If he wants to sign then sign if not fuck off, the deal has been on the table long enough.

I would imagine the fact coyle hasn't moved on to other targets means he is confident he can land him, it's probably SWP last major move and as he is under contract at city he has no real need to dive into the first deal on the table, if he comes fantastic, if he doesn't i'm sure we'll still be ok, que sera sera.

• Moderators

He's not a neccesity anyway

I see him as a little bonus if he comes

for me he really, really strengthens us along with Tuncay and potentially NGog (am also assuming he will now sigh for us)

gives us real strength in depth which is more a massive bonus for me - I'd say then our midfield and attack would be as strong as it has been in a while

if we don't sign NGog and SWP I'll be rather dissapointed and would feel like we've missed out on some good players

• Site Supporter

Transfers are done and dusted start to finish in a matter of hours on deadline day. If he wants to sign then sign if not fuck off, the deal has been on the table long enough.

we play city on sunday his current club, now if he was to sign he could pay against them, there may be some agreement that we announce the transfer after this game as part of a severance package, thus it not being announced. maybe its a bit more than sign it or fuck off as you put it

If I were him, given the option of Wigan, Stoke or Bolton (all close enough to save him the bother of moving), I'd come to Bolton.

However, I'd have been packing my bags the minute PSG showed an interest.

Lets hope they have the I LOVE QATAR T-shirt specially made

for me he really, really strengthens us along with Tuncay and potentially NGog (am also assuming he will now sigh for us)

gives us real strength in depth which is more a massive bonus for me - I'd say then our midfield and attack would be as strong as it has been in a while

if we don't sign NGog and SWP I'll be rather dissapointed and would feel like we've missed out on some good players

Spot on Zico,

if we end up having signed NRC,Tuncay,Ngog (?10m + cahill permitting) Eagles, Mears and SWP i would be right happy.

Saying that if/when Cahill does go we must buy a ready AND FIT replacement straight away

Saying that if/when Cahill does go we must buy a ready AND FIT replacement straight away

I still think we're horribly light at the back. Even if Cahill stays, if one our centre halves gets injured or sent off we're going to be left with a bloke who's not going to be fit until November providing cover at right back and centre half.

I know Reo Coker can play full back but, based on Saturday's performance, I'd rather have him in the middle.

Anyway, how annoyed must David Wheater be that nobody has been in for Cahill?

• Moderators

I still think we're horribly light at the back. Even if Cahill stays, if one our centre halves gets injured or sent off we're going to be left with a bloke who's not going to be fit until November providing cover at right back and centre half.

I know Reo Coker can play full back but, based on Saturday's performance, I'd rather have him in the middle.

Anyway, how annoyed must David Wheater be that nobody has been in for Cahill?

would imagine when Cahill does go Wheater will be his direct replacement and aye, he was probably told in January that he'd be first choice come this summer!

we've been linked with that Rhys Williams(?) from Boro so maybe we'd go back in for him, wouldn't surprise me if Connolly was promoted from reserves either

Guest Frandsen08

the psg story is more from lazy journalism, newly super rich team trying to build a squad to compete with the european elite, nothing concrete to the story but psg are looking at established english based players who are available

wigin he has said no not convinced with the club,

stoke enquired but thats about it.

mancini and OC will be discussing a number of potential transfers after sundays game, not just SWP and not just in this window.

the latest info i've had.

and ngog to be wrapped up before citeh, well personal terms that is

Edited by Frandsen08

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.