Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

?Sexy? Pics At 12, Pregnant At 15 ...and Her Proud Mum?S Delighted

Zico

It's not just the underclass who show a blatant disregard for the basic rules and curtesies required to be a decent member if society.

true

but we have to start somewhere

It's not just the underclass who show a blatant disregard for the basic rules and curtesies required to be a decent member if society.

Are we forced to house and feed these people though? It's such a mess that priorities have to be made.

Are we forced to house and feed these people though? It's such a mess that priorities have to be made.

I understand that but especially in the wake of the riots there seems to be a massive rush to condemn all young people and folk on benefits as scum of the earth.

And push aside the fact that there's a greater issue than folk bumming off the state.

• Site Supporter

Sorry mate, I disagree with you there, it isn't complicated territory, nor is 16 an arbitary number, it is against the law of this land to have penetrative sex with anyone under the age of 16,

Athy, think back to your teenage years, teenagers have sex, end of.

It would be plain daft to prosecute everyone found to have sex with somebody under 16.

I understand that but especially in the wake of the riots there seems to be a massive rush to condemn all young people and folk on benefits as scum of the earth.

And push aside the fact that there's a greater issue than folk bumming off the state.

These people we're talking about are scum of the earth though, Frank.

Personally, I'd sooner sort those out who aren't prepared to work before those who are.

These people we're talking about are scum of the earth though, Frank.

Personally, I'd sooner sort those out who aren't prepared to work before those who are.

These people in this story are, but it it's irritating me that at the moment all societies ills are being put squarely at the feet of the benefit dependant underclass. The media led opinion seems to be that stamping out incidents like this will make Britain great again but it still won't convince working, middle and upper class people to become upstanding members of society and to drop the 'i'm alright jack' attitude that has contributed to the state of things.

These people in this story are, but it it's irritating me that at the moment all societies ills are being put squarely at the feet of the benefit dependant underclass. The media led opinion seems to be that stamping out incidents like this will make Britain great again but it still won't convince working, middle and upper class people to become upstanding members of society and to drop the 'i'm alright jack' attitude that has contributed to the state of things.

So long as the working masses carry on working and paying their way then leave them be. The offences they may commit do not generally shape inner city Britain. I'm sure Crawley or whoever will now give me an example of Tarquin The Banker smashing up a window during a pissed up binge.

It's those who can't be fucking arsed to contribute and take infinatly more then they contribute (both socially and financially) who need culling. Nobody will miss them but society will be a much better place without the bone idle sponging bastards.

• Moderators

i'm alright, jack

at the moment, anyway

made redundant 3 times in 4 years, but you get on with it and find something else

most of the unemployed could be working

absolutely no doubt

i'm certainly not going to bvlame myself for creating a scummy underclass of jobshy scrotes

Athy, think back to your teenage years, teenagers have sex, end of.

It would be plain daft to prosecute everyone found to have sex with somebody under 16.

Alf, I know that, I did too, but, it is unlawful, the law has to start somewhere, at 16 folk are supposed to be mature enough to make a decision to have sex

I don't see any problem with having a trampoline for the kids to play on.

We have one for our 6yr old daughter and she loves it. It's far healthier than plonking her in front of the telly / computer with a packet of crisps.

Fuck the WW snobs.

• Site Supporter

i sat in my front garden the other week, in a deckchair, with a cold beer, the sun was belting down.

i was watching my 3 year old playing on his bike on our cul-de-sac.

other parents, werent anywhere to be seen. (we kinda had this debate on here before)

serious question, which one of us is the scumbag?

• Members

i sat in my front garden the other week, in a deckchair, with a cold beer, the sun was belting down.

i was watching my 3 year old playing on his bike on our cul-de-sac.

other parents, werent anywhere to be seen. (we kinda had this debate on here before)

serious question, which one of us is the scumbag?

What brand was the cold beer? Kestrel or Skol?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.