Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Norwich 2

anewman

Fuckin disgustung useless spineless bottleless set of cunts led by a wimp of a manager

Norwich's first away win in 33 prem games, we have now lost 9 in 10 and set a new record of 5 straight home defeats

Fuckin pissed off useless cunts

Wasted my money at Liverpool and now at Home to Norwich, not again ! they can fuck off.

How anyone on here can defend that shower of shite we are now left with is beyond me, as has been said spineless, no tactical plan and a manager who seems to have lost the ability to pick a team. You wont survive in this league if you buy lower league players who are clearly not up to it.

For me the only quality signing OC has made, Ngog, proved he should have started more games than he has.

I could go on as usual but right now I need to calm down and have a Mackeson or two before the posters arrive home with their super white goggles on !

If there is anything to come out of this it is the movement and hold up play by ngog. We have been crying out for a less static forward and as said before he lead the line better on his own than Klasnic and Davies. Davies was woeful so was Tuncay but stick Tuncay behind ngog and we could cause problems.

• Moderators

Blamed bad defending as a team and a goal taking a rebound off Tuncay. Didn't mention any positives which was surprising :)

We had 11 back defending corners AGAIN. We conceeded from 2 corners. The first they had all the time in the world, Tuncay stayed on his post and ultimately got in Jaaskelainen's way. The second was a free header, despite us having everyone back. I said last week he's either too stupid or too stubborn to change it. I actually think it's both.

The starting team was essentially the same as last week with a little bit of tinkering.

Eagles for Tuncay when you are 0-2 with 10 men at H/T goes down as one of the most bizarre decisions I've ever seen.

Coyle has made a first class cunt out of Muamba by sticking every man and his dog in there first. Piss poor man management.

Wheater must be fucking shit if he can't get in that defence.

We will be going to Wigan bottom of the league on the back of 6 straight wins.

On the plus side, Ngog looks interested.

The way Cole set his team out today was unbelievable. Two forwards with lead in their boots, Tuncay and Partly looking like conference players and Jussi more undetected in stropping than stopping. I hope people don't blame the ref, Norwich deserved their win.

What gets me is the lack of heart, fight and desire the team displays collectively. Players and Managers should know that fans will forgive almost anything as long as they get those.

• Moderators

dogshit

that team was way worse than the one he inherited

and aye, i suspect the budget is tighter but its hard to have any sympathy when 2 of his 'money' signings aren't playing

one cos he's ijured, but shite anyway

and one cos coyle thinks knight is the better player

boyata is no better than steinnson

eagles is living up to all expectations

he perseveres with the totally ineffective davies

he's pissed all over muambas chips and replaced him today with a fcuking imposter

he plays davies against united and then dumps him when we have a game when we might actually see the ball

a positive...ngog looks a street ahead of owt else we have..he might be up to second on the teamsheet after 'super' kev

The way Cole set his team out today was unbelievable. Two forwards with lead in their boots, Tuncay and Partly looking like conference players and Jussi more undetected in stropping than stopping. I hope people don't blame the ref, Norwich deserved their win.

What gets me is the lack of heart, fight and desire the team displays collectively. Players and Managers should know that fans will forgive almost anything as long as they get those.

He was as inept as white shirted players. But hey ho, he's the 'best'.

Oh dear

Poor throughout, i thought the only ones who came out with a bit of credit was Reo Coker and Ngog

Poor team selection, especially in midfield

Tuncay a right midfielder? Never

Pratley better than Muamba?

Boyata doesnt look comfortable at right back, looks more a centre half playing out of postion

Davies should have been dropped at the end of last season, he's the captain yet seems to be doing nothing to get anyone else going

Cahill an Knight partnership needs splitting up - both poor again, Wheater must be wondering what the hell he has done wrong

Thank god for NGog, we might have half a chance if he starts

Depressing.

Our problems today can be summed up in 2 words. Owen Coyle. Before anyone jumps on my case, I'm not suggesting sacking him (yet) but he's got & we've now got big problems.

Today's evidence:

Poor quality players - I've said it on other threads. For me, he's bought more players & grown the squad, but there was very little evidence of anyone improving the team we already had. Darren Pratley???

Lack of movement in midfield - static on so many occasions, resulting in a total lack of penetration & lack of chances.

Poor passing - how many short/misplaced passes today?!

Poor touch - a number of players looked really uncomfortable on the ball today, Tuncay being the worst of the lot - his excuse is a lack of recent football I suppose.

Poor tactics - and I'm not talking about formation. Poor marking on corners, leaving ourselves 1on1 at the back on a number of occasions & then leaving 3 back marking 1 when there's a few minutes left & we're losing

Poor team selection IMO - Davies shouldn't have started, Ngog & Tuncay deserved a start together after their midweek goals. Pratley & Reo-Coker are too similar & shouldn't play together - too functional & no creativity. Then Mavies & Eagles in the same midfield leaves it too lightweight.

Poor discipline - Klasnic sending off

All explainable in isolation, but together all show that whatever Coyle's grand plan is, he isn't getting it across. FWIW I think we're a team in transition. Davies is on his way out & that needs to lead to a change in personnel, personnel type & possibly a changebto our 'normal' formation.

I'm glad he made the h-t double sub, & today going down to 10 men didn't help him, but he needs to find a settled, quality first 11 & a preferred formation for them before we're really in the shit.

• Site Supporter

I said last week that coyle knows more than us about football so I'll give him chance.

Now, I'm really not so fucking sure.

We can blame individuals all we want, but coyle but that team out there today and it was fucking shite.

I'd like to say it was smash and grab by Norwich but they were the better team.

We have absolutely no idea. We start the game, and I can't see any kind of plan. It just like he picks an 11 and tells the to go out and play.

But ngog looks a decent signing. He must start every game now. Unfortunately it will be for klasnic not Davies.

Oh and klasnic, you fucking tool.

was in front of us

the norwich player tugging at his arm

he moved his head forward, but a butt?

no way

and webb n the linesman didn't see anything

Maybe I can't stop going now after so many years supporting but this sort of 'cheating' to get players sent off really makes me wonder just exactly what I'm paying to watch it for???

We are defending like kids at the moment and that's Coyle's fault I'm afraid. Give Wheater a chance FFS man, he cannot possibly be worse at the moment?!!!

Having said that if we had a referee who understood that it is his job to quietly and seamlessly make sure it's a fair sport without being involved personally at all... we all may have been a little happier to see our boys recover the points second half perhaps.

Thanks for ruining the second half Webb you utter utter incompetent attention seeking loser!

The first half sadly we ruined ourself!

No Match of the Day again! Will I be watching it again soon? Answers on a postcard!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.