Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Chinese Toddler...

gonzo

has anyone else seen the footage of a toddler in a chinese market involved in a hit and run?

its quite possibly the most disturbing thing i have ever seen.

i have a link of news website but dont know wether to post it or not....

well its on the bbc news website,so they dont deem it too bad to show with an 18 certificate.

basicly a little toddler runs out infron of a van and get run over,the driver stops with the kid lay infront of the back tyre,then the driver drives over the child as if its a bit of debris in the road! awfull.

then another car comes up and doesnt stop and run the child over again!

its sickening.

edit....the bbc link doesnt show the actual impact...but you still get the story.

bbc link

Edited by gonzo

well its on the bbc news website,so they dont deem it too bad to show with an 18 certificate.

basicly a little toddler runs out infron of a van and get run over,the driver stops with the kid lay infront of the back tyre,then the driver drives over the child as if its a bit of debris in the road! awfull.

its sickening.

bbc link

Where abouts in Longsight(Manchester) was it filmed?

its sickening.

edit....the bbc link doesnt show the actual impact...but you still get the story.

bbc link

Jesus, im glad i didnt let morbid fascination get the better of me.

I wont be watching it either, but could you give us an idea of what happened?

Kid in the road

Turns around and walks into the oncoming van

Hits the van, goes under the wheel, blood and guts

Van pisses off

So do people walking by and other cars drive on past looking but not stopping.

Another vehicle drives over the kid, basically ran over twice.

What was the kid doing in the middle of the road and why was this allowed?, why would you drive off? how could you see this and just walk by?

Edited by Didledee

I can't watch shit like this anymore.

I saw a bit of a russian soldier who had been captured by Chechens and learned there and then there's no delete button in your head.

Same here, i turn away from gross films. I saw enough seeing a work mate get mangled in my youth in a work accident.

Not a chance am i watching that!

I get really bad thoughts every time im trying to cross Chorley Old Road with my kids.

Their is a Zebra crossing just past Smithills Conny Club, just after the bend, and its a death trap.

I have lost count, the amount of times, I am just about to get on it, and Car fly's rpound that bend and shoots across it, me and my kids would be dead, we would not stand a chance.

Some people must be in such a rush, that they fly over it once your halfway across.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.