Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fulham Away - 15 Quid?

that whole end is mixed...never had any problems :roll:

Fulham away is one of the most boring away days for me. With no segregation there's very little atmosphere between the 2 sets of fans. It's more of a day out for the tourists.

Always been left disappointed.

that whole end is mixed...never had any problems :roll:

ive not been since they used to put you in the side stand...think it was terracing aswell!

i was always under in the impression,there was an away end plus the mixed bit?..or is it just one big free for all nowadays?

ive not been since they used to put you in the side stand...think it was terracing aswell!

i was always under in the impression,there was an away end plus the mixed bit?..or is it just one big free for all nowadays?

one massive away end / neutral love in!! massive gay piley on with the snap happy tourists

Fulham away is one of the most boring away days for me. With no segregation there's very little atmosphere between the 2 sets of fans. It's more of a day out for the tourists.

Totally agree.

Fulham away isn't what football is all about and for that reason i havent been for around 5 years.

Boring as hell and never any atmosphere.

One of my best away days as a teen was Fulham away midweek. We managed to have about 600 wanderers congragated at the back of the stand and never stopped singing all evening. Plus vernan kay was sat nearby and started a few chants when we chanted "Vernan give us a song." I do think mixed stands are a bad idea though.

Guest Frandsen08

booked 2 train tickets the other day for this, ?34.60 from picadilly open return including underground travel

thought we weren't goin back til coyle is sacked??

Change of heart?

One of my best away days as a teen was Fulham away midweek. We managed to have about 600 wanderers congragated at the back of the stand and never stopped singing all evening. Plus vernan kay was sat nearby and started a few chants when we chanted "Vernan give us a song." I do think mixed stands are a bad idea though.

Yep I remember that night - singing 'we are going round to Vernon's for a brew' Dont think we had 600 on more like 300

The riverside walk is nice, the pubs are nice, the Flum fans are nice, the ground is nice,

It's fcuking dull.

Craven Cottage is probably my most visited away ground seem to end up going every year. Remember going after we played in Europe one year think we got beat 2 nil it was fuckin freezin and a 2 o clock K/O and all the Underground wasnt running. Grim day that was think Diouf got sent off AFTER the game????

Anyway wil be there this year. Like going in the boozer with the whole outside wall covered in Flowers near Putney Bridge :good:

• Site Supporter

I dont mind Fulham away at all, had a mad weekend when we played in the first division ont tele on a Sunday and Boa Morte got sent of for spitting

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2001/mar/05/match.sport3

boamorte_sentoff.jpg frandsencharltonceleb.jpg _1201531_boamorte_red300_pa.jpg

EDIT: slow morning today

Edited by superjohnmcginlay

Fulham was a good ground before they built the stnd on the river side of the ground. They used to have all the flags of the first division teams flying on that side and if you were stood at the back you could watch the boats on the Thames.

Fulham was a good ground before they built the stnd on the river side of the ground. They used to have all the flags of the first division teams flying on that side and if you were stood at the back you could watch the boats on the Thames.

Am i right in thinking one year we played them at the same time as the boat race?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.