Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Plenty Of Fish

Breightmet Boy

also- isnt it slightly wierd to sctively seek out people you already know on a dating site?

Why is it weird? I'm nosey and had a few hours spare, I wouldn't say I'm a perv being honest. They ain't naked or anything, if anything I've been nice, especially to the lady who's husband was confined to a wheelchair before dying from cancer.

NB, by winding up I mean in a nice way, I'll just delete my user name etc when I'm bored of it :)

I know a few lads who have been cleaning up on there

You have to wade through a fair share of nut jobs mind, best advice would be to get a pay as you go sim card and bang it in an old phone and try and go for the ones that can accomodate. That way they cant track you down when they go nuts / fall pregnant etc

Get involved

I know a few lads who have been cleaning up on there

You have to wade through a fair share of nut jobs mind, best advice would be to get a pay as you go sim card and bang it in an old phone and try and go for the ones that can accomodate. That way they cant track you down when they go nuts / fall pregnant etc

Get involved

Oh, the old, I've got some mates line. :D

I tried dating for a year on smooch.com. Went on about dozen dates.Some decent lasses and some nutjobs.Had a bit of fun along the way. Was amazed how many players there were though. Hard work however was worth it in the end as with woman of my dreams and going very well 14 months down the line. Worked for me but trying to work out what is going through a woman's mind though is impossible.Would recommend anyone having a go but need to go into it with your eyes open ;-)

I met 3 birds off plenty of fish.. one was a cunt... pure attitude... the other was a pure psycho, didn't shag either.

The other is a great lass... really really nice but not my type at all... she is more like a mother/sister type than a bird I am interested in.

the first two mentioned meant that I ditched the site months ago

two of my mates uses this site a lot.

my favorite story was one woman who wanted nothing more than to deepthroat my mate all night,completley off her tits on ketamine....classy eh?

my mate got up the next morning and ended up making rice crispies and toast for her 8 year old son as she was lay on the bathroom floor in a mad paranoid mess.

lovely.

my favorite story was one woman who wanted nothing more than to deepthroat my mate all night,completley off her tits on ketamine....classy eh?

my mate got up the next morning and ended up making rice crispies and toast for her 8 year old son as she was lay on the bathroom floor in a mad paranoid mess.

lovely.

Sounds fucking ace to me :D

• Site Supporter

I think any bloke who goes on them is a fuckin freak who cant get a shag the conventional way, and for the record if any freak off a dating site went near my kid or his house I'd stab him and the mother

Dont know who or what they are

Possibly just a smidge on the harsh side :blink:

Guest Frandsen08

lovely.

Just wondering like, was it a school night?

lovely.

PM me the username

Cheers