Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spurs 3 Wanderers1

Happy Wanderer

Guest bwfcdan

I'd rest the first team for next weeks bigger games against Villa and Blackburn and give the likes of Knight, Muamba and Tuncay a chance to show what they can't do.

We'll lose whichever team is selected.

Ermmm no.

Guest Frandsen08

Good luck. I do think Kauto Star would give you better value in today's Gold Cup though.

I've backed that little pony as well, but thanks though :D

Unfortunately he'll be playing only so as to give NRC and Pratley a rest.

Glad to see Coyle's addressed his twittering.

Whether Muamba's right or not, twitter isn't the place to air your grievances with your manager.

Guest Frandsen08

twitter is more trouble than its worth if your a footballer, you either get abuse or get in trouble, why have the hassle

• Site Supporter

We'll lose whichever team is selected.

This.

Are you two:

1. Sure you're both Bolton fans?

2. One and the same?

3. Capable of saying anything remotely positive about the team you claim to support.

How? we've had a disgraceful season and we're playing Spurs away, do you expect me to lie because I support Bolton, should I patronize them and not share my true opinion on them?

My 6-0 was in jest, if Bolton fans don't like others saying negative things about Bolton, then why come on a messageboard, I changed my prediction for Micky, so now I'm all positive and actually seeing as we've won more games than lost this season and are challenging for Champions League I should be.

We lost to City and Chelsea despite a lot of members saying Bolton wins, I didn't and it was the same then, you're being negative didles etc, I should have not said that though because the wins we got against them were great, if we beat them, we can beat Spurs, we have better players and our away form is currently sensational.

Edited by Didledee

How? we've had a disgraceful season and we're playing Spurs away, do you expect me to lie because I support Bolton, should I patronize them and not share my true opinion on them?

My 6-0 was in jest, if Bolton fans don't like others saying negative things about Bolton, then why come on a messageboard, I changed my prediction for Micky, so now I'm all positive and actually we've won more games than lost this season and are challenging for Champions League.

We lost to City and Chelsea despite a lot of members saying Bolton wins, I didn't and it was the same then, you're being negative didles etc, I should have not said that though because the wins we got against them were great, if we beat them, we can beat Spurs, we have better players and our away form is currently sensational.

You going to Wembley in the semis diddles?

I'm really hoping that Sordell has been given the nod for tomorrow, if so I can see him scoring in front of his family and friends. Late winner 1-0.

doubt it.

oh and BB , I'll give you ?1000 through PayPal if Sordell makes the bench.

Edited by Didledee