Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Most Disgusting Culinary Habits

miamiwhite

Nope. The worst food I have ever seen has been in China.

I know CWP and myself have mentioned it before, but Sea Cucumber has to be the most disgusting food known to man or beast.

They have a saying in China: "if it walks, swims, crawls, or flies with its back to heaven is edible.?

• Site Supporter

The thing that most gets my goat about eating habits is someone putting so much food in their mouth that they can't produce enough saliva to moisten it and have to resort to supping a drink with a mouth full of food. . . usually talking all the while they are chewing.

my wife bites her spoon when eating cereal.

even ten years down the line i still hate it.

as Micky hinted on,ive worked with fuckers that swill their toast down with tea....kevin webster off corry does this also...

A card game at the most scruffiest house you could have imagined comes to mind in Tyldesley in 71. Edger, with his jam jar glasses was hosting the venue for us young pups at three card brag. The setting was the most smelliest shit pit you can think of. I won a few hands, and made an excuse to go, Edgar made a fried egg butty for me, with his filthy hands. I still went home, and never went back.

My ex wife didn't quite like it when I scratched my back with a knife at the table then carried on eating

Fussy cow

I used to get done off my parents for doing that with a fork. It was their fault I've got fliddy arms and can't reach anyway, the bastards!

Oh, and I used to get done for drinking the carnation out of the bowl!

• Site Supporter

I used to get done off my parents for doing that with a fork. It was their fault I've got fliddy arms and can't reach anyway, the bastards!

Oh, and I used to get done for drinking the carnation out of the bowl!

Carnation.

You sicken me.