Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

gonzo

Watching those city fans though, I'm going for both of them to lose if possible.

I bet they were all there for their derby against Macc a few years ago. Nobs.

A city win is good for us, though

Watched it in a London bar.

There was me a city fan (although he looked like a turk and problem has a kebab shop on Chorley Old Road) and a Leeds fan and the rest were reds.

Jumped up when city scored (sorter feel dirty now)

Just hope city with the title by beating QPR 15-0

Watched it in a London bar.

There was me a city fan (although he looked like a turk and proberly has a kebab shop on Chorley Old Road) and a Leeds fan and the rest were reds.

Jumped up when city scored (sorter feel dirty now)

Just hope city with the title by beating QPR 15-0

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

• Members

Just got back from watching in the pub. Seeing the distraught faces on the scum fans' faces was fantastic. Anyone who'd rather they win the league ahead of Citeh needs to give their head a wobble.

Sure, Citeh fans are cunts, but they're a long, long, long way behind fans of the two teams that play in red shirts.

• Site Supporter

Just got back from watching in the pub. Seeing the distraught faces on the scum fans' faces was fantastic. Anyone who'd rather they win the league ahead of Citeh needs to give their head a wobble.

Sure, Citeh fans are cunts, but they're a long, long, long way behind fans of the two teams that play in red shirts.

Amen

Wait till Summer. It'd be unbearable and I will be on to say, told you so.

• Members

I think you are correct, C. There's a thread on here somewhere.

Swimming against the tide must be tiring :)

I don't really give a flying what anyone else thinks. Nothing comes close to my hatred of the DMB's (as far as English football is concerned). Liverpool hardly even register by comparison even though I don't like them.

Despising the DMB's above all others is a proper Bolton thing. Horridgers wouldn't understand.

This

I don't really give a flying what anyone else thinks. Nothing comes close to my hatred of the DMB's (as far as English football is concerned). Liverpool hardly even register by comparison even though I don't like them.

Despising the DMB's above all others is a proper Bolton thing. Horridgers wouldn't understand.

No, you're right. We wouldn't. Still, I'll enjoy myself at the game Wednesday in my home town. Thanks.

• Members

No, you're right. We wouldn't. Still, I'll enjoy myself at the game Wednesday in my home town. Thanks.

Marvellous. That will mean we have won.

I'll have to watch it on the flat screen in the home theatre at Bolty Towers. Maybe a sauna at half time - weather getting too chilly to dip in the pool.

• Site Supporter

Just a sad indication of the decline of standards amongst Bolton Wanderers supporters.

For some of us the flame will burn to our last breath.

You really are the most easily wound up poster on here pal.

I admire the passion though.