Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stoke 2 Bolton 2 The Fat Lady Sang

Walkden26

Longest spell without relegation in my lifetime (I'm 44 this year). Looking forward to winning more than we lose next season. The opposition is irrelevant to me. Lot of happy Saturday night's to come.

Longest spell without relegation in my lifetime (I'm 44 this year). Looking forward to winning more than we lose next season. The opposition is irrelevant to me. Lot of happy Saturday night's to come.

remember a charlton fan mate of mine saying those exact words to me when they went down a few years ago.........hmmmmm

how wank was our support yesterday?

90 minutes shit or bust and folk couldnt get behinf the team.

Downstairs it was bouncing, before hand and at half time, get up stairs and it was like we where down already.

If we are to come back we need to learn how to get behind a team, especially at the Reebok. The way our atmosphere is we have no chance.

Lets not kid ourselves - the premier league is the only league to be in.

This winning more games / going to different grounds lark is bollox.

The main thing is we didn't do our job. How poor were we once we knew QPR were winning ??

We always knew we had to go and win and the bottom line is we didn't.

I was more angry than upset until Junior Marple burst into tears going to bed.

The players hardly look bothered and its us that are left to pick up the pieces.

Leeds fan talking from a Wanderers log on - You will be back! Without a doubt! What you need to do is strip the team right back and find a team who has the passion to get you back to the top! I remember the faithful day we went down and since then i can honestly say we havent had the players who want this more than anything! Like a previous post get the youth in, the pride of bolton and they will do you well!

Also Leeds been at 10/1 for next season - who are these bookies trying to kid? At the moment we have 5 players in our squad :S

Also think the FA needs to take a serious look at the refs - my 76 year old grandma would have said that first goal was a foul! He had it in BOTH hands so it makes no sence why both the ref and linesman gave the goal! Outragged i wa!

Good luck for next season guys! My fella has the passion as many of you do! See you there (but only for one season)

how wank was our support yesterday?

90 minutes shit or bust and folk couldnt get behinf the team.

Downstairs it was bouncing, before hand and at half time, get up stairs and it was like we where down already.

If we are to come back we need to learn how to get behind a team, especially at the Reebok. The way our atmosphere is we have no chance.

I thought the support in the first half was the best I've seen for a long time. The news that City were losing seemed to kill off the enthusiasm.

To me it seemed to get through to the players as well.

Give them some credit.

One of them realised they've nothing to gloat about.

They've also recognised that Mark Davies is a diving cheat and also more importantly that Big Sharps is a prick.

And they've noticed that Coyle is a short's wearing, God bothering etc, etc

Another Wolves poster mocks because us and Blackburn will have to sell their better players. Is this mockery because they know they have no sellable assets?

Theres no way they are keeping hold of Jarvis, Fletcher or Doyle, and other than that they're all shite anyway. Out of the 3 going down we are in the best situation for coming back up.

Theres no way they are keeping hold of Jarvis, Fletcher or Doyle, and other than that they're all shite anyway. Out of the 3 going down we are in the best situation for coming back up.

Thats 2 places then!

I reckon we'll finish mid table next year. We might have a decent first 11 but if all the contracts that are up are released as expected then our sqaud depth will be even shitter than it has been the last 2 seasons meaning our squad rotation / substitute options will be robbie blake or robbie blakes grandson from the academy

Thats 2 places then!

I reckon we'll finish mid table next year. We might have a decent first 11 but if all the contracts that are up are released as expected then our sqaud depth will be even shitter than it has been the last 2 seasons meaning our squad rotation / substitute options will be robbie blake or robbie blakes grandson from the academy

See for some reason I'm feeling pretty optimistic, which is strange considering what happened yesterday, but I am 100% sure that we will finish at least in the play offs next year.

Hopefully West Ham will go up this year because if they don't they'll be there or there abouts next year.

Cannot believe Coyle blames the referee for relegation???? http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/9703583.Ref_cost_us_but_we_ll_be_back___Coyle/

Does he not realise we have been crap all season!!!!!!

- terrible tactics, to name 1...............11 men in the box when defending corners (school boy football dont even do this)

- crap substitions - which Megson was ousted for!

- poor loans

- buying Sorrdell and not playing him! (he looked lively yesterday when he came on)

- not having a consistant team!

- having a crap spine to the team!

simples........the league table does not lie, we deserve to go down. The majority of people at Stoke yesterday knew this was on the cards and were very few arguments to defend the relegation given our lack of ability this season.

With a vastly reduced squad next season, nearly 100M in debt, we could really be in deep sh1t and what happened to Portsmouth is a serious possibility.

Fingers crossed we dont go down the administration route and Coyle, if he stays, gets his tactics right so we have the ability to hold on to points.

COYWM!

Cannot believe Coyle blames the referee for relegation???? http://www.thebolton...e_back___Coyle/

Does he not realise we have been crap all season!!!!!!

- terrible tactics, to name 1...............11 men in the box when defending corners (school boy football dont even do this)

- crap substitions - which Megson was ousted for!

- poor loans

- buying Sorrdell and not playing him! (he looked lively yesterday when he came on)

- not having a consistant team!

- having a crap spine to the team!

simples........the league table does not lie, we deserve to go down. The majority of people at Stoke yesterday knew this was on the cards and were very few arguments to defend the relegation given our lack of ability this season.

With a vastly reduced squad next season, nearly 100M in debt, we could really be in deep sh1t and what happened to Portsmouth is a serious possibility.

Fingers crossed we dont go down the administration route and Coyle, if he stays, gets his tactics right so we have the ability to hold on to points.

COYWM!

Why would Eddie Davies who owns most of the debt put his own company into admin?