Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Rumours

miamiwhite

We're very light in central midfield for the first 2-3 months of the season and, for a 46 game season, not really overloaded if Holden comes back fully fit. So I'd take NRC back, on reduced wages. Not likely to happen though.

As for Knight ..................... no, best left unsaid.

• Site Supporter

Id have reo coker back just for his chants

Yes, I'm looking forwards to: (To the tune McNamara's Band)

His name is Reo-Coker and he is a greedy twat

He held the club to ransome and he sulked just like a brat

He got us red-le-gated but he couldn'nt give a fuck

But now he's back in Bolton and it's just our fuckin' luck.

some cheeky wigan bastard at work,trying to take the piss saying they're putting together a £3 million deal for chungy,once moses leaves. not a bastard chance of that happening. the wiganer is lucky to still be in a job

I accept they are a division above us temporarily but they are fooking tin pot and always will be. On one of there forums a guy came on and said he was a Scum fan till last year, but now follows wiggin. No suprise there as such but they all fooking apeopleauded him and talked about there own stories of converting from DMB etc! Tin pot club.

Guest Blixa

Reading between the lines (no pun intended), we've told Reading to sod off regarding a bid for Mark Davies. Seeing as them and Soton (the other club mentioned) were said to be interested earlier in the week.

http://www.clicklancashire.com/sport/bolton-wanderers-fc/1212941-bolton-wanderers-deal-for-sanchez-back-on.html

Apologies it's the lancashire link not Bolton news. Not sure that carries much weight.

Furry muff, I thought there might of been a new development. I know Marc Iles tweeted the following yesterday........

Been told the Sky Sports story on Sanchez to #bwfc is an old one, recycled. Thinking that trail has gone cool...

some cheeky wigan bastard at work,trying to take the piss saying they're putting together a £3 million deal for chungy,once moses leaves. not a bastard chance of that happening. the wiganer is lucky to still be in a job

You will be laughing at them, when you see who they are replacing Rodallega with ....................Victor Anichebe !!!!

pabbers, your mate moutinho is spurs #1 target they need ship modric first and IMO moutinho is a better player.

Agreed, and younger. He wont be at Spurs long imo,

I think he is absolute class. I would be going straight for him now, if I was Mourinho, rather than taking Modric!

Edited by Pablo