Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Rumours

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter

V good source said Coyle promised Riley right back spot next season..

with ricketts on the left, he only has mears as competition anyway.

who is our cover at leftback btw?

just remembered....

Edited by HomerJay

excellent bit of business with mills.

he's definitely got a point to prove now and can't see coyle knocking the fuck out of him like pearson did.

as much as i dislike ZAT Shite,he's a good companion for Marvin Sordell to cuddle up with on the bench.

That Mariappa call seems a fair shout. Watford have rejected Reading's bid of ?2million and trying to hold out for more. Maybe,he's a good pal of Sordell and knows he could get a good deal up here without ever breaking into a sweat(apart from in training)

He is a very good centre half though.

Get Andrews and Sanchez tied up ASAP,plus a forward and we are seriously laughing.

Going to piss that division that we're on loan to :thumbsup:

nixon saying no to Mariappa. Got a feeling it's either that Chalobah from Chelsea or someone we've never heard of from abroad like a young Brazilian ?

having read through his tweets,i've got to say how impressed i am with the way BWFC are conducting their transfer business.

seems like a determined effort to get back at the first attempt,very encouraging pre season for once

I wont be counting any chickens till any of them have signed on the dotted line, been there before im afraid.

With you 100% there, athy.

And I'd add .......... I won't be counting any chickens, regardless who's signed on the dotted line, until I also see how Coyle and his staff organise & motivate them in league & cup games.

• Site Supporter

nixon saying no to Mariappa. Got a feeling it's either that Chalobah from Chelsea or someone we've never heard of from abroad like a young Brazilian ?

having read through his tweets,i've got to say how impressed i am with the way BWFC are conducting their transfer business.

seems like a determined effort to get back at the first attempt,very encouraging pre season for once

Signed no one yet..........

Signed no one yet..........

might not have signed anyone YET but all the right moves are being put in place.

different matter by weekend.

look at blackburn's state of affairs -- they're not selling season tickets,kean hasn't been given a budget yet,their pre season is in the air. long may it continue.

likewise with leeds. they're relying on a takeover.if that doesn't happen,they can't buy paddy kenny,thus we can't sign andy lonergan,hence coyle's already got other irons in the fire.

have a nose around other teams in our division,we're streets ahead in terms of preparation.

nixon is praising Bolton very highly,though he is a big pal of Coyle.

for once we won't be playing catch up

everyone is getting giddy by signings that have been mentioned by the papers and not the club. if these don't come off you will all go mad at the club. just wait until the ink has dried!

Don't be so soft

The thread is "rumours", not "signed deals"

It's half the fun of pre-season

the russian guy who's signed for reading is a good un IMO

Aye, big coup for Reading that. Can't believe Fulham didn't move heaven and earth to sign him up. Zamora left in Jan and Andy Andrew Johnson has left now too. Martin Jol's going to do well to replace those three.