Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Us V Ukraine

miamiwhite

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After last night i'm getting a nervous about Tuesday. A loss against the home nation in front of a big home crowd when its shit or bust for them is not one to look forward to. Hope we really look to hit em early as they looked completely deflated once France went in front.

Guest Frandsen08

this wont be an easy game at all, hope shevchenko isn't fit but i still think this is going to be a tough one. There seems to be a lot of hope being put on rooney on returning. He could either be chomping at the bit and have the game of his life or be over eager and go running around like a mad man!

33-1

got to be worth a tenner that...he will be like a dog with two dicks tonight,ties that in with the crowd being fucking menkle and them lot will be told to wind him up...

hope im wrong like!

getting nervous about this now....

Guest Frandsen08

got to be worth a tenner that...he will be like a dog with two dicks tonight,ties that in with the crowd being fucking menkle and them lot will be told to wind him up...

hope im wrong like!

getting nervous about this now....

either that or he'll do a Gazza and break his leg. I hope he can do a gazza skin someone inside out and stick one away!

Guest Frandsen08

rooney to score first and england win 2-1... 33-1

think thats with paddy power...just caught the tail end of a mon on talksport...

40-1 with our mate Stan

the ukraines will be shiiting it over rooney

Feeling a lot more nervous about this game today than I was yesterday having seen how Spain could so easily have gone out last night.

Need an early goal tonight I reckon. If that happens I can see it killing the atmosphere int he stadium and the Ukraine heads will drop.

If they score first then it's going to be fooking tough.

With Walcott on the right (playing like he did vs Sweden) and Rooney back in, we should look a different team and could win this tournament, Ukraine ain't anything special, though their no.11 is very good to watch with his tricks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.